Dusit Thani Pattaya
US$130
US$106
MGallery
Amari Nova Suites Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$48
US$258
US$144
US$101
Trip.com
Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya(Pattaya)
US$117
US$336
US$281
Agoda.com
A-One The Royal Cruise Hotel(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$83
US$144
US$97
Agoda.com
Mercure Pattaya Hotel(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$51
2,269 results
All reviewsclub roomlagoon poolbay restaurantpeak restaurantsea viewclub facilitiesbeach roadprivate beachpool staffthe north endsecond homewalking streetexcellent hotelbaht busaway from the hustle and bustletuk tukcascade
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 November 2013

Have just spent 8 days at the Dusit Thani, Pattaya. Our second visit to this hotel and it was just as good as the first.
The Dusit must be one of the oldest hotels in Pattaya having been there in excess of 25 years that I know of. It may not be as swanky or as up to date as some of the newer hotels however it must be one of a very few that sits in it own grounds of immaculately tendered gardens. It isn't overlooked like some where the balconies are within hand shaking distance of the adjacent building.
It is a quiet haven away from the hustle and bustle of Pattaya life.
The staff are very friendly and accommodating particularly around the pools, the deep mattress sun loungers are very comfortable.
The breakfast buffet is fantastic with too much choice but caters for every possible culture and taste. The food in general is excellent and priced accordingly for a hotel of this class, the wine is very expensive but other drinks again reasonably priced for a hotel, but a lot dearer than the "bars" in town. But there are happy hours.
The hotel appearance is very good, the reception area in particular is unbelievable with an in door waterfall and jungle, the waterfall only works at certain time of the day now.
The bedroom, was large, clean with an outstanding view (deluxe sea view room) and the nicest housemaid I have ever come across. Excellent choice and supply of bathroom consumables, I have to confess I took a few of the toothbrushes for future travels. I was informed the hair drier was a particularly good one.
A couple of minor bedroom issues, the doorbell! Not sure why hotel rooms need a doorbell? But the soundproofing wasn't the best so you hear doorbells being wrung several rooms away and was particularly bad if it was the adjacent room, not easy to tell if it was your room or theirs it was just as loud. The air conditioning was a tad on the noisy side but definitely needed.
One thing that spoiled what was a marvellous week was the check out. Two young ladies who were more interested in chatting and joking between themselves than paying attention to me. Their final comment to me was "that's it" as one of them pushed the envelope across the counter towards me before getting on chatting to her colleague. Not even "thank you very much" nor "we hope you had a nice stay" or "please come back". They let the hotel down, but if I am ever in Pattaya again I will not let this one episode put me off staying at the Dusit.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John R
neoh_boon, Resident Manager at Dusit Thani Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2013

Dear John,

Thank you so much for your review and recommendation. We are very pleased to know that you have overall enjoyed your stay with us except for our shortcomings during check-out. I sincerely apologise for that and have taken note of the points highlighted. Please be assured that necessary corrective action will be taken immediately to address that including re-training of all staff concerned.

I look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

Excellent hotel, with great view and wonderful room.
I booked a holiday package via makemytrip and got to stay at this hotel for 2nights.

I really like the room, they are big and has all the feature you might be looking into a good room.
Swimming pool is really good infact they have multiple pool and great pool side bar as well. This hotel is also treated as a landmark.

The only thing i didn't liked is the check-out process and we being asked that the towels were not in room and we have to Pay. So we have to go back to the room and show the hotel staff the towels as were there only. I felt humilitaed, but don'
t have enough time to take this up with the higher authorities. So the advise is to be clear with the staff, i am not sure but i felt that they think we stayed their for free.

Anyway, i think i was unfortunate. hotel was good.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Chatchawal S, General Manager at Dusit Thani Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2013

Dear Vikas,

Thank you very much for visiting our page and posting your kind comments. I’m very glad that you have overall enjoyed your stay with us.
I however would like to apologize sincerely for towel incident during check-out and please be rest assured that I will personally investigate
and look into it to make sure such incident as your experienced does not reoccur.

I look forward to welcoming you back again with a more positive stay experience on your next visit.

Best regards,

Chatchawal Supachayanont

Reviewed 12 November 2013

Recently returned from Thailand and spent three nights at this great hotel . This hotel is at the northern quieter end of Pattaya beach ,so is a great escape from the mayhem that presides in Pattaya I was there with my wife ,son and his family ,we wanted a nice place to stay as we were going tto visit family in sattihip about one hours drive from there. Hotel is magnificent , parts of it remind me of the oriental in Bangkok ,white marble, waterfall and fountains with garden in lobby.
we were upgraided to junior suites which were fantastic. Great swimming pools good restaurants and food , staff very helpful and just spot on! the avis car rental is adjoined to the hotel and avis staff were very helpful in getting us a car with full insurance at a very good rate.

Room Tip: all rooms are well appointed but worth checking if any upgraids available.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Chatchawal S, General Manager at Dusit Thani Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2013

Dear Murali,

Many sincere thanks for your kind words and I’m indeed gratified to learn of your positive stay experience. It is a great pleasure to receive compliments on our location, food, pool and the service by our team, and I will gladly share your gracious compliments with them. I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Dusit Thani Pattaya again soon

Chatchawal Supachayanont

Reviewed 7 November 2013

We have recently returned (October) from our stay at the Dusit Thani (Pattaya), unfortunately I was taken ill after we arrived and eventually hospitalised. Although it was not a great holiday for me, I have to write a revue on the hotel because the staff were amazing.
All staff from reception to housekeeping and the driver who helped with transportation were genuinely concerned and courteous.
We have been staying at the hotel for the past 10 years with no complaints and this experience has not put me off, because we have booked a return trip in February, and we cannot wait, we are counting the days to our next stay. Hopefully with no health problems.

Margaret and Andrew Hodgson

1  Thank hollyda
neoh_boon, Resident Manager at Dusit Thani Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2013

Dear Mr & Mrs Hodgson,

Thank you very much for your support and for posting your review. Great to know that you have recovered. I will surely convey your kind compliments to our Team who will defintely be delighted.

I look forward to welcoming you back again in February next year.

Stay well and in touch,

Reviewed 7 November 2013

Just returned from another memorable trip to our second home, The Dusit Thani, Pattaya. This time our trip was just as good as our previous ones. May we say a big thank you to all the staff, particularly our maid on 4th floor, she was superb, pampered to our every need. Also, Pond in the breakfast restaurant, who was so courteous and helpful and always had a smile and a chat. The boys around the Pool, Sompong, Sameon, and all the others were extremely good, looking after us and also having a good chat and a good laugh with them all. They all make us feel so welcome. We had a sea view room on 4th floor and the view from the balcony was wonderful, we had a good view of the sea, the swimming pool and also all along Beach Road. We also met up with all our friends, who we see twice a year at the Dusit. Once again, thank you very much to all the Dusit Staff and hopefully will see you all again next May 2014.

Room Tip: Definitely go for a Sea View as the views are spectacular.
1  Thank pauline g

Dear Pauline,

Many thanks for your review and kind words, and we are indeed gratified to learn of your positive stay experience again. I will definitely share your gracious compliments with the Team who will be most delighted to have delivered to your expectations.

Looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to your "second home" in May next year.