Our 4 person family stayed few nights at Dusit Thani's Club Grand Room - because it seemed it was only room where our family could fit into. In Thailand a 10-year-old is counted to be an adult!
Room and service was excellent: we had our own reception and breakfast was also included in the service. There was also lounge services and a morning paper included to this Club room service. Our large balcony with shower and two sun beds was facing the pool area and Pattaya city. I suspect rooms facing the other side might have some noise because there was a construction work of Pattaya Tennis Championship starting just when we stayd there.
Pools and pool area was also excellent. There was a variety of them, so adults could swim view laps in the morning and children had different choises depending on there swimming skills.
What you might criticize is two things:
- Beach is in awful condition: if you definitely want to swim there, use swimming shoes, there is lot of glass in the beach. I did not want to take my children there. In Jomtien area there is much better beaches
- You can easily isolate yourself from the other world in this hotel, and as the hotel is located just near other luxury hotels, you easily get guite one sided image of Pattaya city.
What I also liked in this hotel, was that it was really global with visitors from all over the world.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dusit Thani Pattaya enjoys a five-star status and the resort hotel presents a luxurious blend of city comforts and beach relaxation for individual travellers, business executives and family holidaymakers. It is a very short distance to the many family attractions in the resort city including parks and gardens, cosmopolitan dining as well as diverse and upscale shopping venues. It has three restaurants - Cascade Restaurant is located near the main lobby overlooking the hotel’s Atrium and waterfall. The Peak fully justifies a claim to being Pattaya’s finest Chinese Restaurant offering an excellent Dim Sum menu and a la carte menu of Chinese cuisine. Choice food in more casual surroundings is offered at The Bay, where the best skewers are served and the most famous weekend dining in town (The Bay Grill & Buffet)is held. Dusit Gourmet Bakery offers a wide variety of gourmet snacks, pastries, cakes, ice creams, teas and aromatic coffees. Dusit Shop has gift items and Thai souvenirs while other shops include a tailor's and jewellery store that are also worth a visit. These perfectly complement the eco-friendly hotel's Deluxe, Club Rooms, Club Grand Rooms and Suites along with the extensive facilities and amenities it offers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Booking.com, TravelUp, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Dusit Thani Pattaya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dusit Thani Pattaya Hotel Pattaya
- Pattaya Dusit Resort
- Dusit Pattaya
- Dusit Resort Pattaya
- Dusit Hotel Pattaya