Amari Nova Suites Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$162
US$138
Priceline
  • Beachfront
Rabbit Resort Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$86
Golden Sea Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$40
US$281
US$224
Agoda.com
2,834 results
All reviewsfoam partykings clubrock royaltypool partyswimming poolkids clubwalking streetbeach roadsea viewgreat poolspecial thankshardrockhrhrockingloungethailandbaht
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Hi I stayed there with my family from 14th to 17th of June..and I must say it’s the best hotel in Pattaya from swimming pool to its staff,food...everything is so perfect.
The girl named Paris on their front desk was so kind to give me an early check-in upon my arrival..really thankful to her..
Awesome property with awesome people...will come back again for sure ...keep it up !!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
HardRock_Pattaya, General Manager at Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear karanmann1,

Thank you very much for your high praises about our facilities, food, especially our staff, Miss Paris. I am glad you were able to experience the trademark Hard Rock hospitality during your recent visit. That's said, we are excited to welcome you back with us. Expect to see lots of new experiences, fresh cuisine and fun adventures on your next visit! If you ever find yourself missing the sight of the tropical paradise, just follow us on Instagram @hardrockpattaya.

See you again soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Am currently staying in this hotel and this is the 3rd day of my 7 days stay planned in this property. Am travelling with my wife and son who is 7.

If ur planning to stay with kids then this is the perfect choice. Location is just right not too far from all the attractions and not too close to the walking street. Everything is walking distance and there is a convenience store right outside the rear side entry gate.

About the hotel, what makes this hotel stand out is the staff. Each and every member goes out of their way to make ur stay special. Special word of recognition for Ms. Natsya at the front desk who helped me get an early check in after an overnight journey. She even helped us change the room next day to give us our preferred room. Also to point out that she was extremely patient sincere and very courteous.
Another mention would be Ms Paew at the tour desk who arranged pick up services for us for tiger Park even when we decided to choose and buy the packages from tiger Park instead. Unlike other hotel tour desks. Also I would like to mention contrary to the usual hotels I found much better deals when booking through them. This is the kind of service that makes u want to write a review in the middle of ur stay. EXCEPTIONAL.

ROOM TIP : If ur big on the room space then opt for a room without balcony.
And if u don't mind a smaller room area then go for the rooms with a balcony. Either way rooms are the same. If u opt for a corner room then you would get somewhat an L shaped room which gives u a window as well as a small balcony.

Just a word of advice for the housekeeping department. They should keep a record of no. of guests per room. Everytime the room is cleaned we have to call and ask for an extra set of towels since we r a family of 3.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Globetrotter1980-25,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, it is most appreciated. It is our aim to provide each one of our guests with flawless service. I will pass on this fantastic comment to my colleagues, Miss Nastya and Miss Paew as I know they will appreciate it. I do hope that we will be your hotel of next time you are visiting Pattaya. Thank you very much for your constructive comment about our Housekeeping team, I will certainly follow up with our concerned colleague for further improvement.

Thank you once again for being our guests and we hope that we'd get a chance to welcome you back to Hard Rock Pattaya again in the near future. Don’t forget to take advantage of our guest’s returning program for many special perks and discounts. You can contact our Booking Center for more information.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Being based out of Bangkok I come to Pattaya quite frequently for work. I have tried a few different hotels but after staying at the Hard Rock Hotel, I will look no further. Apart from being an awesome night spot with live music, great food and atmosphere. They also have some of the nicest rooms and professional staff I’ve come across. The entire hotel is set up in a way to cater for any mood you might be feeling and staff: Sofia, Noon, Tong & GM Totti go out of their way to make sure your every request is accommodated.
10/10 would recommend! The Brancott Estate Sauvignon Blanc by the pool was also a nice touch.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
HardRock_Pattaya, General Manager at Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear dwilkosz,

It means a lot to us when you take time out of your busy week to give us such a great rating on Tripadvisor. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the facilities and services and we appreciate your recommendation. I will share your feedback with Sofia, Noom, Tong, Totti and the team to let them know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Hard Rock Pattaya soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The one and only decent live musc place , with decent nice crowd .
The drinks and cocktails were really good . The service staff was really pleasant and nice .
There is a foam party on satirdays near the pool , looked like fun , even though I didnt join

Stayed: May 2018

Dear sanjay s,

We thank you for sharing your recent review. It’s great to learn that our staff took good care of you and that you enjoyed the hotel facilities. Should you need another getaway, please do come back to Hard Rock Pattaya. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

On my last stay in Pattaya, I chose this hotel for a night stay. It was quite decent. The place is in crowd neighborhood and opposite of the beach, many restaurants, stalls and bars. Within 15 minutes walk to the shopping mall. If you search for a decent price, maybe can consider this hotel. Eventhough there is a high possibility on the weekend, a foam party would be held here.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear Otniel U,

Thank you for staying with us and for posting comments about your stay. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to welcoming you whenever you visit Pattaya. I am also pleased to learn that you enjoyed our location. I will be sure to pass on your kind words. Thank you again for choosing to stay with us.