1,217 results
All reviewsmini suiteinfinity poolprivate beachsea viewpanorama restaurantindian restauranttennis courtsmain citystar hotelshuttle buspattaya townwalking streetsitting areabig hotelrestaurants and barsshuttle servicekids club
Reviewed 18 May 2012

We were there for staffing an event. The room is so great and relaxing. Great location, excellent service and breakfast buffet is so amazing. We had a great time there. When we had free time we could go to beach or get in the pool. I also love how they have so many variety of food for breakfast, I never get bored of it.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
Royal_Cliff_Hotels, General Manager at Royal Cliff Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your compliments. We are delighted that you had a wonderful time with us and that you enjoyed our breakfast. We are in the process of making the breakfast even better.

We hope to welcome you back to Royal Cliff - the state of exclusivity & fascination soon.

Reviewed 11 May 2012

Beautiful property...Amazing location..Very good service...The Breakfast buffet was great...

Room Tip: Choose a sea view room
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your compliments. I have shared your review with my team and they were very happy to hear of your amazing experience with us.

Reviewed 25 April 2012

Just arrived back from another stay at The Royal Cliff in Pattaya and things have got even better. The new Mini Suite Plus rooms that we stayed in were great and the new Infinity Pool has the best views in Pattaya. Breakfast was very good with a great variety on offer and the service from Keeree P and his team was excellent.
This is a great beach resort hotel with a very relaxing feel that has fantastic facilities and definitely the best location in Pattaya and all of this for a fantastic price. There are probably better hotels elsewhere in the world but they would cost you two or three times more than The Royal Cliff and my family and I would not enjoy ourselves anywhere near as much as we do when we stay at The Cliff. We cannot wait to go back next year. Thank You all at The Royal Cliff Beach Resort for making our stay a memorable one.

Room Tip: The ninth floor rooms in the main building have great views over the bay and the sunsets are fantastic.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Royal_Cliff_Hotels, General Manager at Royal Cliff Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your compliments. Your kind words inspire all of us to continually improve. I am delighted you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms. This year we are planning to add more facilities and upgrade more rooms. On your next visit there will be something new for you to experience.

We look forward to your return next year.

Reviewed 22 April 2012

There is a place in my heart which is the Royal Cliff. I have never had an experience that is so outstanding and will be everlasting.From the moment one enters into this hotel the level of politeness,service and competence makes the stay an absolute enjoyable experience.I would always choose to stay here if I have the opportunity.

Room Tip: All rooms are excellent ,quiet and well serviced.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Royal_Cliff_Hotels, Guest Relations Manager at Royal Cliff Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Royal Cliff. We are delighted that you had a wonderful time. I have forwarded your positive words to the management team.

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we hope to see you again soon.

Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 20 April 2012

This used to be one of the very best, the best of the best with its stunning location and amazing views but the times they are a changing and its been all down hill in recent years which is both depressing and,well, a bit tragic.A chaging clientel demands different approaches and the food, the rooms and the general ambience has declined and it has been noted by one and all.Sad.

Room Tip: Try the Sheraton
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Cambridge2711

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are disappointed that you did not receive the usual "Royal Cliff" hospitality. I have forwarded your comment to the senior management team.

I must let you know that the team at Royal Cliff continuously thrive to improve and innovate. We have gone through a major renovation to keep up with the new trends and design. This year we have more projects to upgrade the facilities at Royal Cliff. I am sure on your next visit to us you will be impressed with us like the first time.

I hope you will consider to return to Royal Cliff