Was at the hotel for a bare two days did not have time to see the resort much as arrived late in the evening and the next day was only indoors ina conference. But whatever I saw I liked -- aweosme property well spread out -- great food they have ten resturants 3 swimming pools access to the beach -- dont know abt the water sports as did not ask. the only two flip sides are the beds were a little hard and the Gym treadmill were of the old types without entertainment which I like. Otherwise I could not really find fault in the hotel. Saw a lot of kids enjoying themselves and the place is really very secure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently upgraded in chic, exotic Thai style. The Royal Cliff Beach Terrace (Exotic luxury) provides a private sanctuary ideal for couples, honeymooners and families. Built directly into the cliff face and surrounded by tropical shrubbery. The hotel is just a few paces away from the beach and offers remarkable tranquility with its beachfront seclusion and serene atmosphere. The new Sunset lobby lounge offers guests the stunning view of the Gulf of Thailand. All accommodation has IPTV solution, LCD TV, bathtub and sea-view balconies with sun loungers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Prestigia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Royal Cliff Beach Terrace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Cliff Beach Terrace Hotel Pattaya
- Royal Cliff Terrace Pattaya
- Royal Cliff Terrace Hotel Pattaya