This property have 4 buildings and all building are very different from each other from Thai style to Modern style but the facilites are common. Thier new infinity pool is lovely.
Thier renovated Mini Honeymoon suite - Terrace building looks good after renovation.
Over all the service are good & Thai style. Size of the bathrooms are ok, wish could be bigger and huge like in thier Grand building.
I've stayed in thier Grand, Beach as well as Terrace building. Bathroom in Beach building are small compare to the room size. Terrace building bathroom are medium size n Grand bathrooms are huge with seperate bath, toilet and shower room.
Thier Grill room serves one of the best steaks.
Its a bit out of the main Pattaya. Its on Cliff road between Pattaya and Jomtien and away from the crowd. If you are looking at quieter area then this property is surely recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely renovated in 2011 in chic, exotic Thai style. The Royal Cliff Beach Terrace (Exotic luxury) provides a private sanctuary ideal for couples, honeymooners and families. Built directly into the cliff face and surrounded by tropical shrubbery. The hotel is just a few paces away from the beach and offers remarkable tranquility with its beachfront seclusion and serene atmosphere. The new Sunset lobby lounge offers guests the stunning view of the Gulf of Thailand. All accommodation has IPTV solution, DVD stereo, LCD TV and sea-view balconies with sun loungers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com and TravelUp so you can book your Royal Cliff Beach Terrace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Cliff Beach Terrace Hotel Pattaya
- Royal Cliff Terrace Pattaya
- Royal Cliff Terrace Hotel Pattaya