“Relaxation plus”

Ranked #40 of 442 Hotels in Pattaya
Sydney, Australia
“Relaxation plus”
Reviewed 14 June 2013

We stayed here on a whim after a bit of a disaster in Vietnam. Wow what a difference, this hotel has superb staff and rooms. The wet edge pool was so relaxing, and the staff there really looked after us, making sure that we had plenty of protection from the sun etc. there is a scheduled vehicle to take you into Pattaya for 100b, I thought this was a bit expensive, however you got into town safely. We generally caught a tuk-tuk back for 150b for the two of us. All in all the staff and facilities were very good, we had a lovely relaxed few days.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Royal_Cliff_Hotels, General Manager at Royal Cliff Beach Terrace, responded to this review, 19 June 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking time to share your lovely comments and for posting your recent experience about Royal Cliff Hotels Group.

I was delighted to learn that you enjoyed the room, the pool and the service provided.

Particularly, it was great to read that you liked how the staff took care of you and it will be my pleasure to pass on your generous remarks to the team.

Feedback like yours is making a difference to motivate our team and keep up with the unparalleled service we strive to provide.

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest.

We all look very much forward to welcome you back for another relaxing stay with Royal Cliff Hotels Group – The State of Exclusivity and Fascination!

With kind regards,

Christoph Voegeli

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed 11 June 2013

Having stayed the hotel on many occasions growing up as a child, to the point of starting my own family, I have never been disappointed. Great, ambience, fabulous food and superb view. The hotel has had several facelifts and management have made continual efforts to modernise the site, and still retain standards as expected.

The buffet is also one of the better hotels in town.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Royal_Cliff_Hotels, General Manager at Royal Cliff Beach Terrace, responded to this review, 12 June 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time you to share your recent experience about Royal Cliff Beach Terrace - Exotic Luxury.

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for your loyalty and continued patronage over past years and for taking time to post such lovely comments for other travelers.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed the ambiance, the food and views.

Further, it certainly feels good when the superior products (and our tireless efforts in upgrading and renovating the property) and services of Royal Cliff Hotels Group gets authenticated by our valued guests.

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest.

We all look very much forward to welcome you back for another - “happy time at your family favorite” - at Royal Cliff Hotels Group.

Zurich, Switzerland
Reviewed 15 April 2013

I have been a regular guest at the Royal Beach Terrace for over 20 years. For me the Royal Cliff Beach Resort is a second home and I get that feeling each time, starting from the day I arrive till the day of my departure. Being a regular guest, I am known by a lot of the people working there, including the owner/Managing Director, Kuhn Panga Vathanakul. My last visit was in November 2012 and, although my stay was short I was made to feel at home and very comfortable. The food in the various restaurants is excellent, especially my lunch invitation at the Breezo, which I thoroughly enjoyed. I can recommend the Royal Cliff Beach Resort to anyone who enjoys good service, food and a bit of peace and tranquility away from down town.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled solo
Royal_Cliff_Hotels, General Manager at Royal Cliff Beach Terrace, responded to this review, 16 April 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking time you to share your recent experience about Royal Cliff Hotels Group to other travelers

We truly appreciate your loyalty towards Royal Cliff. It will be a great pleasure for me to pass on your compliments to the managing director.

I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed dining at Breezeo. Hopefully you will find time to try some of our other award winning (11) restaurants during your next visit.

I am also excited to share with you that the resort will add more amenities and renovate more rooms this year. We hope to give you something new to experience the next time you visit us.

It was a great pleasure to have you as our loyal guest.

We all look very much forward to welcome you back to Royal Cliff Hotels Group.

General Manager\
Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand
Reviewed 11 April 2013

I went there for my vacation with friend. We stayed on the 9th floor with pool view, the pools are very awesome which one is the salt water pool, and the another is chlorine. I really love the first one that I also can get a seaview. The most impressions are about services and staffs, all of them are very kind and helpful. With thai smile, they made me feel so appreciated.The breakfast is very good and has various menus, but there are a lot of crows. Overall stay was very good with nice room, excellent services, delicious food, suit price and easy to go to other places in Pattaya.

Thank you Royal Cliff Beach to made my day.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Mindmim A
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Royal Cliff Beach Terrace on your recent visit to Pattaya.

Thank you also for your compliments about our hotel and that you liked the infini pool and breakfast.

We also appreciate the comments about our staff (service with a smile) and it will be great pleasure for me to pass on that you enjoyed their hospitality and service.

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest.

We all look very much forward to welcome you back for another “memorable trip” at Royal Cliff Hotels Group.

Warm regards,

Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand
Reviewed 10 April 2013

I went to Royal Cliff Beach with my close friend last weekend. First thing I impressed is very warm smile from the receptionist and staffs. I like the comfort of a beautifully decorated place. Happy with my day. When I went exploring every corners of the hotel, which I like very much. It's a very chill. I feel comfortable from the serious working week. During the day I try delicious Dim Sum. In the evening I went swimming with a friend. We were impressed with salt water pool and watch the sunset. I guess you could say it's pretty clear so do not miss to see with your own eyes. My dinner at Beezeo very tasty fish meat, shrimp, baked and sweet juices I really like it here. Of course, if I have free time I'll be back here again.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking time you to share your recent experience about Royal Cliff Beach Terrace.

It was great to read the excellent remarks about our hotel and that you liked the comfort, design, pools and some of our dining options.

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest.

We all look very much forward to welcome you back for another “Happy Time” at Royal Cliff Hotels Group.

Bergen, Norway
Reviewed 8 April 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 8 days in oct/nov 2013, with my son (3 years) and gf. Our room was in the terrace over the beach, and standard was good. Even so, i would prefer room in main building because its closer to the pools, breakfast/food areas and reception, but its not a big deal. The private beach area is okey, but nothing more. I didnt find any pleasure in using it, i prefered the pools up in the hotel area. And the hotel area is very big and nice, actually i didnt bother to see all of it;) Found myself a couple of nice pools, and spend time there with my son:)
Service is good, i had no issues there! Breakfast is also good, but crowdy...alot of people at the same time. A lot of different people, including alot of russians!
To be honest i like most russians, i have also been in russia...but im not overly happy for loud "newly rich" russians. Enough said!

Hotel is alittle outside pattaya centrum..but it is no big problem! Easy to use a taxi....and down to walking street is only 3 mins! My local taxi friend "mr Lee" from a paralell street of walking street is much cheaper than the hotel taxis..and i used him for several trips! But his cars/bikes is not exactly top notch..so for children security, serch for new cars with safety belts!
I had a trip alone to bangkok airport..and his price for me was 1000 bath, okey price i would say for a tourist!

We did also try some of the resturants in hotel area..and food was good for sure:)
But i really like thaifood, and prefer places where thaipeople eat...and there are some great places around in pattaya:) Even in walking street you will find a couple of good thai resturants! Standard is simple, but food can be great if you like it the thai way ..:)

Anyway it was a good stay, and recomended for family stay...and for couples!

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
Royal_Cliff_Hotels, General Manager at Royal Cliff Beach Terrace, responded to this review, 11 April 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing Royal Cliff Hotels Group and for your compliments

I was very happy to read that you and your family enjoyed your stay, the hotels surroundings and facilities.

We share your thoughts about the beach area and the issue will soon be resolved. The local authorities are working on it.

Referring to your comments on transportation we are proud to announce that we just implemented a new shuttle service to increase convenience to our valued guests.

We have noted your comment on the guest nationality mix and discussed that amongst the management with the commitment to review this issue again in the future.

Thank you too for recommending our restaurants and we hope that you will find time to try some of our other award winning (11) restaurants during your next visit.

We all look very much forward to welcome you back for another memorable stay with Royal Cliff Hotels Group – The State of Exclusivity and Fascination!

Warm regards,

Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 7 April 2013

Went there for a business trip, the overall experience was excellent. Staffs took a well care and high attention to the details from parking staffs to room service. The room was newly renovate and that made my day before the meeting. The view of sunset and sunrise from the balcony are excellent and memorable. The breakfast has many choice unfortunately I don't have much time to enjoy the whole buffet line.

Overall experience was excellent and I surely visit here again for a vocation trip.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Getgy
Royal_Cliff_Hotels, General Manager at Royal Cliff Beach Terrace, responded to this review, 10 April 2013
Dear Valued Guest ,

Thank you for your lovely comments regarding your stay at Royal Cliff Beach Terrace. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I hope your business meeting was successful.

Thank you as well for your comments about our staff and the service provided.

Hopefully you will find time to enjoy the breakfast buffet as well as some of our other award winning restaurants during your next visit.

It was pleasure to have you as our guest.

We all look forward to welcoming you back to Royal Cliff Hotels Group – The State of Exclusivity and Fascination.

With kind regards,