We stayed here on a whim after a bit of a disaster in Vietnam. Wow what a difference, this hotel has superb staff and rooms. The wet edge pool was so relaxing, and the staff there really looked after us, making sure that we had plenty of protection from the sun etc. there is a scheduled vehicle to take you into Pattaya for 100b, I thought this was a bit expensive, however you got into town safely. We generally caught a tuk-tuk back for 150b for the two of us. All in all the staff and facilities were very good, we had a lovely relaxed few days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently upgraded in chic, exotic Thai style. The Royal Cliff Beach Terrace (Exotic luxury) provides a private sanctuary ideal for couples, honeymooners and families. Built directly into the cliff face and surrounded by tropical shrubbery. The hotel is just a few paces away from the beach and offers remarkable tranquility with its beachfront seclusion and serene atmosphere. The new Sunset lobby lounge offers guests the stunning view of the Gulf of Thailand. All accommodation has IPTV solution, LCD TV, bathtub and sea-view balconies with sun loungers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Cliff Beach Terrace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Cliff Beach Terrace Hotel Pattaya
- Royal Cliff Terrace Pattaya
- Royal Cliff Terrace Hotel Pattaya