My family have just returned from a fantastic four days at the Royal Cliff. We went with our son who celebrated his first birthday there and my mother. The staff at the hotel are all very friendly and helpful - they organised a complimentary birthday cake for my son which was a very nice touch and they all adored him, they would often entertain him whilst we were eating in the restaurants which helped us a lot. We were also upgraded to two honeymoon suites which had a lovely view of the beach and felt more private and intimate than the beach and grand hotel.
The resort is great for families with its large number of pools, restaurants and private beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently upgraded in chic, exotic Thai style. The Royal Cliff Beach Terrace (Exotic luxury) provides a private sanctuary ideal for couples, honeymooners and families. Built directly into the cliff face and surrounded by tropical shrubbery. The hotel is just a few paces away from the beach and offers remarkable tranquility with its beachfront seclusion and serene atmosphere. The new Sunset lobby lounge offers guests the stunning view of the Gulf of Thailand. All accommodation has IPTV solution, LCD TV, bathtub and sea-view balconies with sun loungers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Agoda, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Royal Cliff Beach Terrace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Cliff Beach Terrace Hotel Pattaya
- Royal Cliff Terrace Pattaya
- Royal Cliff Terrace Hotel Pattaya