“Best hotel in the world”

Royal Wing Suites & Spa
Ranked #1 of 442 Hotels in Pattaya
Gordon's Bay, South Africa
“Best hotel in the world”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2013

My wife and I are once again at our favorite hotel in the world.It has just reopened after a renovation that has improved on an already perfect hotel.The pool has been retiled and renovated together with the pool and sea sun decks.Pool butlers catering to your every need,breakfast served in your suite,and top rate service as only the Tha's can do it.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Royal_Cliff_Hotels, Manager at Royal Wing Suites & Spa, responded to this review, 21 July 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Warm greetings and thank you for your continued support towards Royal Wing Suites & Spa and for having taken the time to share your feedback on tripadvisor.

We are very truly delighted to learn that you continue to enjoy your stay at our newly renovated hotel and most importantly the service provided by our Team Members.

It is such a pleasure to receive such positive feedback and you may rest assured that we will most certainly strive to maintain if not further improve upon our standards.

Once again thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back to Royal Wing Suites & Spa - Ultimate Luxury!

Resident Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2013

I had the privilege of staying at this spectacular resort recently and it was so wonderful that it inspired me to join TripAdvisor and share my experience. Words can’t really describe how special this place is....the attention to detail is quite remarkable. As soon as I arrived, before I had even stepped foot out of the car, I could see several staff literally running to open the door, carry my bags, give me a refreshing cold towel and place a welcome drink in my hand. Check in formalities were completed very efficiently - all in the comfort of a nice chair in the stunning lobby rather than at the counter. My suite was just perfect - very spacious, beautifully appointed and there waiting for me was a nice fruit platter and a plate of chocolates (and I was just in the regular suite!). Crisp linen, plush towels and complimentary drinks in the mini bar were all noted and greatly appreciated. The bathroom rocked my world - and when I wasn’t in the massive shower (which had a super strong shower head and water jets) I was in the very large round jacuzzi tub soaking away the stresses of my regular world at home! I really enjoyed having two big balconies too - one with a nice table and chairs and the other, with two sun loungers. By day, I laid by the pool - where the very helpful pool attendant made sure that my sun lounge was set up for me each day in my favourite spot. The service poolside was particularly excellent - the staff always made sure that I had bottled water, menus...anything I wanted really! I felt like they anticipated my needs very well. The pool itself is incredible - it must be one of the best you will ever see anywhere - sparkling clean and seems to go on for ever. The food at all of the restaurants was exceptional - and I loved the way that the staff presented what we ordered at exactly the same time. I really enjoyed the spa too - and indulged in a traditional thai massage. The spa facilities were lovely and the Spa therapists were very thorough and very professional. I think the leisure facilities at the Royal Wing are amazing - there is a terrific gym where the staff come around and fill up your water glass whilst you are training. It was spotlessly clean too - and the range of equipment was very comprehensive (decent weights and lots of cardio as well). There is another large pool that is part of the gym complex too - so you can have a nice swim right after your workout. I simply can not say enough good things about this place - congratulations to Klaus and his team for offering a standard of quality and excellence that will leave you wanting to come back again and again. I have been fortunate to have stayed at similar types of resorts in a number of far flung destinations across the globe including Hawaii, Tahiti, Bali and Dubai. The Royal Wing and Suites is by far the best I have ever experienced - and I warmly encourage you to stay there too. Ultimate luxury - absolutely!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank inflightexpert
Royal_Cliff_Hotels, General Manager at Royal Wing Suites & Spa, responded to this review, 26 June 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your complimentary note of your visit. Likewise, we wish you could have stayed longer with us!

The service attributes you have mentioned will serve to reinforce the consistent delivery of our core standards, so thank you for having taken the time to highlight them.

Should your travels bring you here again, we look forward to another opportunity to welcoming you back home at our new renovated Royal Wing Suites & Spa - Ultimate Luxury opening again on July 16th 2013!

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2013

The magnitude of the service and care of guests is beyond words and expression. I have never come across any top rated property which can match the service and pampering one gets in this place. In case if you ask for a direction, you would never be shown the way but the person would take all the pain to lead you to your desired place (the breakfast area, swimming pool, spa, etc) with a lovely smile on their face each time. They make sure that you are treated like a King. For example even when you are checking in or checking out, they will ask you to have a seat in the sofa and would come down and lean next to you while doing the formalities. They have truly raised my expectations of a 7 star property.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank PrakashAgrawal
Royal_Cliff_Hotels, Manager at Royal Wing Suites & Spa, responded to this review, 21 June 2013
Dear Valued Guest

We thank you for having taken the time to share your views of your recent stay at Royal Wing Suites & Spa and are pleased to hear that you have not only enjoyed your suite during your previous stay but also our impeccable Thai hospitality service around the pool, restaurant, Spa and hotel lobby.

Your praise will serve to motivate all of us further as we strive to provide the best possible experience to all of our guests.

Thanks again for the great review and we look forward to welcoming you back to Royal Wing Suites & Spa in the near future.

Warm regards

Klaus Hund
Beijing, China
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2013

It is hard to find some new descriptions about Royal Wing at the Royal Cliff Resort in Pattaya. I have stayed there many times over the last some 20 years and even the suites have been totally upgraded during that period, the facilities at Royal Wing never stop making you feel in a different world. To keep a standard at the highest level at all times is an achievement in itself - in the suroundings of the Wing garden it becomes as unique and pleasant more than most of us can imagine. I am hardly outside the Cliff Garden when staying at the Royal Wing. It is just as great at night time as it is in the sun shine above. There are classy restaurants for most tastes and you simply do not miss anything. In order to create this atmosphere people must be trained, but feel a pride in delivering the most charming services on earth. This is the place where the international image of Thailand comes alive. Smiles that does not come from the brain, but from the heart.

Room Tip: At Royal Wing you find the reception on the roof. The elevator takes you down 6 floors to the tropic...
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Morty T
Royal_Cliff_Group, Manager at Royal Wing Suites & Spa, responded to this review, 7 June 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Warm greetings and thank you for having chosen Royal Wing Suites & Spa as the hotel of choice for your recent stay. We also thank you for having taken the time to share your views of your recent stay at our hotel.

Thank you for your compliments and we take great heart in hearing that Royal Wing Suites & Spa is a place that 'never stop making you feel in a different world.'

It is great that you found the hotel fresh and new and your encouraging remarks about the surroundings of the Wing garden as unique and pleasant as we strive to provide the best possible experience to all of our guests. As well we have noted your praise for our culinary department; your kind comments have been shared with them.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Royal Wing Suites & Spa in the near future.

Klaus Hund
Nottingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2013

I expected something special because of the high cost & I was not disappointed, from all the staff lining up to meet me, to the new S Class Mercedes taxi service, to the Michelin Starred chefs, I do not really rate Pattaya as a destination however this place made it memorable & special. I have very high standards & this hotel achieved everyone of them, I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel as it is head & shoulders above all other properties in the area

Room Tip: All rooms are suites, there are no bad rooms in this hotel
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank DavidhWood
Royal_Cliff_Hotels, Manager at Royal Wing Suites & Spa, responded to this review, 30 March 2013
Dear Valued Guest

Warm greetings and thank you for having chosen Royal Wing Suites & Spa as the hotel of choice for your recent stay. We also thank you for having taken the time to share your feedback of your experience on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to read that you were pleased with our limousine service and culinary department, as well as service provided by our team members.

Once again thank you and we look forward to welcoming you and your family back to Royal Wing Suites & Spa - Ultimate Luxury.

Bangkok, Thailand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2013

Everytime I went to Pattaya, I always chose Royal Wing suites & spa.. Due to perfect location and facing to the beach.With nice balcony.. Good for both business trip and holiday... Fantastic service with lovely smile from hotel staffs, that made me feel like I stayed at home.. relax and enjoy so much... Room is clean and soft bed. I would recommend you to stay here and I will come back to stay here again next time...

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Sarita-2013
Royal_Cliff_Hotels, Manager at Royal Wing Suites & Spa, responded to this review, 23 March 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

We also thank you for having taken the time to share your feedback of your recent stay at our hotel. We are delighted to read your comments and that you enjoyed the features of our room, cleanliness, soft bed and the service provided by our team members.

We do hope to see you return soon as we look forward to welcoming you back to Royal Wing Suites & Spa.

Once again thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2013

Return to the royal wing year after year and I am never disappointed. The staff are really the hotels strong point. Everytime I return they make me feel like I am arriving home! If your looking for luxury and relaxation then this is the place for you!

Looking forward to many more stays at the royal wing...

Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
5 Thank TheCannyMans
Royal_Cliff_Hotels, Manager at Royal Wing Suites & Spa, responded to this review, 18 February 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your compliments.
Your kind comments about the level of service you experienced are greatly appreciated and I will be sure to share them with the team. We look forward to welcoming you back to your second home again very soon!