“One of my best hotel experiences EVER!”

Royal Wing Suites & Spa
Ranked #1 of 458 Hotels in Pattaya
Reviewed 7 October 2010

Staying at the Royal Wing Suites and Spa was an absolutely amazing experience, one that I highly recommend to anyone planning to visit Pattaya. The whole personalised experience of the staff, the rooms, ambience, food, beach was just perfect to relax and enjoy! I was treated to an amazing spa session at the Spa which btw was just a step out of my door....which forced me go in for a second session the next day!....Im only going to be stayin at the Wing Suites n spa the next time im in Pattaya....as why would I waste time n money anywhere else, when this is THE best resort to be in?! highly recommended!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank Artisticodopeo
Joachim_Grill, General Manager at Royal Wing Suites & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2010

Dear Value Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review. I will pass on these positive comments to the team. At The Royal Wing we are very proud of our attention to detail service and we emphasize our staff to go the extra mile for our guests.

Hopefully we will get the chance to welcome you again in the near future at The Royal Wing Suites & Spa.

Best wishes,

Joachim Grill

There are newer reviews for Royal Wing Suites & Spa

Reviewed 20 September 2010

I guess the only thing negative you can say about The Royal Wing, is that it is in Pattaya, not considered a "nice place to visit"...but if you must, as I had to, it is by far the best and most opulent and amazing place you can choose.

For the record, i was attending a conference at the mother ship Royal Cliff, now that we got my intentions out of the way, i can focus on the hotel...

Absolutely breathtaking, gut punching and face slapping lobby, by far one of the most impressive and almost intimidating hotel lobbies i have ever entered. Like an overdoses of good taste and white marble, with an amazing panoramic view of the gulf of Siam.

Check in procedures, as I have come to expect from this class of hotels, absolutely spot on. All details preregistered, alli had to do was sign and finish my welcome drink.

The room – well suite I guess is the actual word for it – was equally impressive; every detail thought of, every details covered. The welcome fruit basket left med with the impression, that some one somewhere in the hotel, had looked at every single piece of fruit and selected them carefully. When my butler entered my room and offered to unpack my bags, I said a silent prayer of thanks to the god of shopping in Bangkok, because I had just managed to buy a fake Gucci bag before leaving Bangkok.

The following days was a continuous string of pleasant surprises, details and service at a level I don’t think any one outside of Thailand are capable of.

When leaving the hotel, my transfer was pre-booked, reconfirmed the night before by the very courteous front desk staff, and when going to reception I was greated with “leaving so soon sir”…aaa they are smart…yes I know, I am leaving too soon I said…because I was, could have stayed there for ever and pretended to be the king……

Well done, what a place, what a hotel, what a concept

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank uk2dubai
Reviewed 20 May 2010

Our friends highly recommended this place and we were very delighted to have listened to their advice. What a charming hotel! I wish we could have spent more time there. The hotel is absolutely beautiful! Our room was a delight and the staffs were extremely friendly and helpful!!!!! We had our own sun lounger by the swimming pool with our name, private butler service and fresh fruit basket every morning. What more could you ask for! I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank Tim_mo889
Reviewed 17 May 2010

I decided to try this hotel because of all the excellent reviews the hotel received from Tripadvisor. The rave and the praises written by the other travelers about the Royal Wing are definitely true. You are treated like Royalty the moment you set foot on this beautiful hotel. Actually the drive way to the resort is also amazing; it made me feel like entering an enchanted paradise. The service was of the highest quality. The staff were very attentive and yet not intrusive. A perfect balance! I felt totally rejuvenated and refreshed after staying at the Royal Wing. If you have never been to the resort before you are seriously missing out.

1  Thank Kevin557
Reviewed 24 April 2010

I am a frequent traveller, staying in many hotels around the world but there is nothing like the Royal Wing. The attention to detail from all the staff members including Management is just outstanding. Nobody can be excluded from the service at the Pool or at the restaurant and bar, the cleaning staff, nothing is too much and all gets delivered with the typical Thai friendliness. The size of the suites is generous, quiet and extremely clean. The various styles of restaurants and food (including at the Royal Cliff) do not live any wishes open. This was not our first and definitely not our last stay at the Royal Wing which we can highly recommend.

2  Thank Giovanni1949
Reviewed 16 April 2010

We have just paid, I think, our tenth visit to The Royal Wing and it still continues to live up to our expectations.

No other hotel in Pattaya could compare. This is mainly becasue returning to the RW is like coming home. You are made to feel welcome from the first moment the huge glass doors of the reception area are opened to welcome you with beaming smiles of the staff.

The suites themselves are lovely and spaciuos and contain everything anyone could want for an extended stay. Beds are super sized and super comfortable, bathrooms are large and well equipped with round jacuzzi bath and seprate shower. Chocolates and fresh flowers are replaced daily. We have laso had the pleasure of staying in the 3 bedroom penthouse suite on several times with friends and cannot recommend this highly enough - magnificent proportions, splendid views and 1st class service.

The pool area of the RW is the heart fo the hotel with beautifully arrnaged gardens around the magnificent freform pool. Allocated sunloungers for the duration of your stay make this a relaxed place to laze in the Thai sunshine. Pool butlers scamper around taking care of your every wish be it a cold towel or a cocktail. I cannot priase the service around the pool enough.

Food at the hotel is deliciously prepared and both La Ronde and Caprice have no faults at all.

The RW team should be congratulated on a superb hotel with consistant standards over the last 10 years. Our next visit cannot come soon enough!

1  Thank Bryan-P-C
Reviewed 31 March 2010

Entering into this little, very elegant hotel for the first time you will find out that it exceeds by far your expectations.
The friendliness of the staff is unforgetable and the set up of the outdoor facilities around the pool can not be better, with a beautiful garden, sun beds scattered around which are assigned for the guests during our stay.
The lunch restaurant on an "island" in the middle of the pool are the most cozy place to have your lunch.
The main restaurant, Caprice, also facing the pool on the same level, is worth many visits.
The suites in this all suite hotel, are beautiful decorated and the hotel always try to give the same room when you are coming back another time.
Maybe the nicest thing with the hotel is that when you return you feel like you are a part of the family in the way the staff treat you and we are obviously not the only ones who have that opinion. since we never have seen so many regular guests which we meet year after year.

A truly great hotel, where you get value for your money in every aspect and we are looking forward to return.

Bets regards