Royal Wing Suites & Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Royal Cliff Beach Terrace(Pattaya)
View Hotel
Royal Cliff Grand Hotel(Pattaya)
  • Beachfront
  • Breakfast included
Amari Residences Pattaya(Pattaya)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewspool butlersresident managerroyal cliffultimate luxurycaprice restaurantbest hotels in the worldbrass plaqueseparate lounge and bedrooma la carte breakfastcold towelsbest hotel we have ever stayedgrill roomsaturday buffetfresh fruitmoment you arrivesun loungersrelaxing days
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 December 2010

We stayed at this hotel October 2010. From the moment you walk into the lobby, the aroma from the spa fills the lobby and the view from the back of the lobby down onto the beach and the horizon make you feel like you're in a peaceful paradise. The staff are incredible, nothing is too much trouble. The wedding was everything a girl could want and more. The staff were not only helpful but went out of their way to come up with extra touches and ideas. From setting off giant lanterns into the sky to carving our names into ice and fruit sculptures. Truly amazing! The rooms will not disapoint. Lavish and luxurious yet comfortable and warm. I hope you decide to stay and have such a fantastic time as we did.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank rosalynclark
Joachim_Grill, General Manager at Royal Wing Suites & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2010

Dear Value Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. We are delighted you had a wonderful time with us. The wedding was very beautiful and our staff enjoyed looking after you.

We hope to welcome you back to The Royal Wing Suites & Spa in the near future.

Very best wishes,

Reviewed 31 October 2010

if one is looking for exclusivity -sophisticated dining experiences-night after night---pampering--attention to detail---privacy& an all in all once in a life time experience!!!!-------i would most certainly reccommend the Royal wing---suites & Spa experience!!We too k our 82 year old parents for a restful & relaxing holiday----we got even more than we expected----since my Father can hardly see---the Staff were caring attentive & alert to our needs --24/7!!!We were made to feel that any request was not too much---right from the time of our checking-in---the thoughtful location of our suites---close to the lifts with a more than perfect view---right to our bags being unpacked by our personal butler---towels & rooms being changed & cleaned upto 3 times a day---non skid mats on the shower floors-----I could go on & on.But what will stay in our thoughts forever is the graciousness & degree of care we received by all staff.I must mention the chef at Maharani--by name---ChefSebastian---who sent my father a dish--- rustled up in a flash---to his room !!!!He was unwell & needed to have something light & 'home cooked''---even that was done with care & efficiency.!!!We were so impressed that even though it was an expensive room rate that we paid----we will definitely go back.The sea swimming was not great as the waters around Pattaya are not as pristine as in other beaches of Thailand---but every thing else was top notch----highly reccommended for anyone who is looking for an exclusive quiet pampering time ---not only for the body but for the soul as well!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank avikuu
Joachim_Grill, General Manager at Royal Wing Suites & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2010

Dear Value Guest,

Thank you very much for your compliments. Your kind words encourage us to continually provide outstanding service. We were very delighted to have the chance to take care of you and your family. We were also very happy to learn that you like our popular Indian restaurant. We hope to get the chance to welcome you back here again soon.

Very best wishes to you and your family,

Reviewed 17 October 2010

From the time we arrived at The Royal Wing we were treated like royalty. Our check in was smooth and efficiently performed by very polite staff. Our spacious suite was beautifully appointed and included everything you could wish for, especially the bathroom with it's circular jacuzzi. The separate lounge and bedroom were extremely comfortable. We had 2 balconies overlooking the fantastic pool and ocean (one balcony to relax and one balcony to enjoy either breakfast, lunch or dinner, the choice was ours). The cleanliness of not only our room but the entire Royal Wing gets 10 out of 10.

We found the facilities and service by all staff at the Royal Wing to be first class - the personlized attention from the pool butlers and dining at it's restaurants with it's extensive wine list, spa and beauty treatments made our holiday THE ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank westcoastvideos

Dear Value Guest,

Thank you very much for this positive review. It means so much to have our guests satisfied and content and even take the time to write about it.

We hope that we can welcome you back to the hotel soon.

Very best wishes,

Reviewed 7 October 2010

Staying at the Royal Wing Suites and Spa was an absolutely amazing experience, one that I highly recommend to anyone planning to visit Pattaya. The whole personalised experience of the staff, the rooms, ambience, food, beach was just perfect to relax and enjoy! I was treated to an amazing spa session at the Spa which btw was just a step out of my door....which forced me go in for a second session the next day!....Im only going to be stayin at the Wing Suites n spa the next time im in Pattaya....as why would I waste time n money anywhere else, when this is THE best resort to be in?! highly recommended!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank Artisticodopeo
Joachim_Grill, General Manager at Royal Wing Suites & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2010

Dear Value Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review. I will pass on these positive comments to the team. At The Royal Wing we are very proud of our attention to detail service and we emphasize our staff to go the extra mile for our guests.

Hopefully we will get the chance to welcome you again in the near future at The Royal Wing Suites & Spa.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 20 September 2010

I guess the only thing negative you can say about The Royal Wing, is that it is in Pattaya, not considered a "nice place to visit"...but if you must, as I had to, it is by far the best and most opulent and amazing place you can choose.

For the record, i was attending a conference at the mother ship Royal Cliff, now that we got my intentions out of the way, i can focus on the hotel...

Absolutely breathtaking, gut punching and face slapping lobby, by far one of the most impressive and almost intimidating hotel lobbies i have ever entered. Like an overdoses of good taste and white marble, with an amazing panoramic view of the gulf of Siam.

Check in procedures, as I have come to expect from this class of hotels, absolutely spot on. All details preregistered, alli had to do was sign and finish my welcome drink.

The room – well suite I guess is the actual word for it – was equally impressive; every detail thought of, every details covered. The welcome fruit basket left med with the impression, that some one somewhere in the hotel, had looked at every single piece of fruit and selected them carefully. When my butler entered my room and offered to unpack my bags, I said a silent prayer of thanks to the god of shopping in Bangkok, because I had just managed to buy a fake Gucci bag before leaving Bangkok.

The following days was a continuous string of pleasant surprises, details and service at a level I don’t think any one outside of Thailand are capable of.

When leaving the hotel, my transfer was pre-booked, reconfirmed the night before by the very courteous front desk staff, and when going to reception I was greated with “leaving so soon sir”…aaa they are smart…yes I know, I am leaving too soon I said…because I was, could have stayed there for ever and pretended to be the king……

Well done, what a place, what a hotel, what a concept

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business