“small boutique hotel with 5 stars service”

The Rivana Boutique by Sandara Pattaya
Ranked #181 of 523 Pattaya B&B and Inns
Ipoh, Malaysia
“small boutique hotel with 5 stars service”
Reviewed 23 January 2013

It was a small little boutique hotel that we stayed. But the staffs there were SUPER friendly and service was 5 stars type of hotel!!! Even my family and I just stayed a night there, the lady boss treated us like a family. The place was quiet but just a few minutes walk to nearby happening places and not far from the beach. Room was clean and in a very good conditions. Definitely will stay there if revisit Pattaya.

Room Tip: there is no lift in this hotel but they will help to keep your heavy stuffs to a safe place if you h...
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank vchoong

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
bangkok
Reviewed 28 November 2012

Very nice hotel in the center of Pattaya, in a very quiet location. It is a new Hotel and very clean with all the comforts of a big hotel...!!! It makes you feel at home with the friendly staff good service with always smile. And the owner or manager i am not sure she really help full. I simple words just amazing.. I definitely recommend this hotel to everyone !

Room Tip: Near by to night life and the shopping mall , not far from pattaya beach.
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank maya1402
Nakhon Nayok, Thailand
Reviewed 26 November 2012

This is a perfect hotel for you if you are looking for a clean and cozy place with good value for your money, located in Central Pattaya, with a five minute walk to the famous walking street the party hub, or if you love seafood nothing like a amazing Thai dish at the hotel's restaurant . The Sandara Residence has the best recommendation, staff is English speaking and really friendly and helpful. The room is new, clean and full faciliites . I just loved the hotel and when i come back i will prefer to stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
Auckland, New Zealand
Reviewed 24 November 2012

I definatly would not recommend staying here!
We were a couple staying together at the end of November 2012 for 4 days..
For a start the food was absolutely terrible.. Burnt chips and tiny portions.. Tasted awful to..prawns with the poo shoot still attached -yuck! So wouldnt advise eating here..go down to the beach and eat at pattaya beat garden-delish!
We had breakfast forced on us without us even ordering anything, we literally sat down to look at the menu and toast came out, then bacon and eggs/sausage ect came out without us asking for anything! I am a vegetarian so couldnt eat most of it..she then expected us to pay for my meal
Which i didnt touch!
BEWARE!-The bed corners have extremely sharp ages!! I cut my leg and my partner cut his toe right open! Really needs to be fixed as the bed is directly in the middle of the room and u cant help bumping into it all the time!
Our balcony looked on to another set of balconies at another hotel by only 1 metre you could probably reach out and touch person on the other side! But tht may be different on other side of hotel..
The people who came to clean our room while we were out, decided to tidy away all our belongins into draws/cupboards.. Couldnt find my pajamas when we went to bed turns out they were in the wardrobe on
The floor! My suitcase was repacked and moved. Very strange.. Have never stayed somewhere where the cleaners arrange ur belongins! To top it off they threw away our expensive water bottles which filter dirty water in to safe drinking water! -they clearly had a filter that is visable..When i called up reception to ask where they were they returned 1 bottle and said they couldnt find the other!!! Ridiculous! Not even an apology or offer of compensation!
Penny also over charged us 1000baht- most probably a mistake but still should not happen!
We had massages there which were extremely average..but for 450baht what can u expect.. A lot of older single men staying here and the 2 female staff seemed to giggle and play fight with them which makes me think.... Dodgy
We were also harrased for payment constantly making us feel annoyed that they were expecting us not to pay? And then she overcharged us anyway luckily we figured it out before we left!
Overall the hotel was clean, not that cheap but was only a 10 minute walk to beach.. Wouldnt stay here again though..

• Stayed November 2012
4 Thank Vandd2427
Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed 14 August 2012

I stayed only 1 night in this hotel.
The hotel was nice and clean.
They have restaurant and room service in hotel.
What's best is their service. All staffs are incredibly friendly and helpful especially the owner of the hotel.
She made me and my friends feel at home.
Always offered help in everything.
The room price was very cheap regarding the nice room and great service.
I heart this hotels.
Recommended to everyone.

Room Tip: The hotel is not located in a visible area. Taking time to find the hotel. Call to hotel if you can...
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with friends
MasterFunFun
Reviewed 25 July 2012

This place would qualify as a three star hotel. It's very well located in Pattaya, but also turned away from the street so surprisingly quiet at night. The rooms are clean and with new furnishings. The one we stayed in was quite small, however, with about a foot separating the bed from the closet and the same on the other side betwixt bed and balcony. One could really bang a shin on the bed's corner if not careful! Using the Vogue's (hotel across the way) swimming pool(s) costs ฿50/person-- totally worth it on a hot day. Anyway, this place earned 5 green circles because of the impeccable hospitality. Penny, the manager and front desk attendant (Never seemed as if she slept) literally took care of us. She catered to our bought-from-outside gin and tonics with ice, glasses, cutting limes, etc. She and another staff gave us foot massages-- they do it ALL. Unfortunately this also means someone besides the chef cooked breakfast, which was quite bad! Haha, but she was so nice about it, replacing my burnt scrambled eggs with okay fried ones "like in the picture." My woman was sort of taken aback by the "poached eggs" which were actually two soft-boiled eggs in their shells. Overall though, this place is reliable and, modern yet homey, and I'd probably stay here every time I visit Pattaya.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple