“Genuine little Oasis hotel in the centre of Pattaya...”

The Rivana Boutique by Sandara Pattaya
Ranked #240 of 600 Pattaya B&B and Inns
Reviewed 16 May 2013

I came upon this friendly, value for money baby boutique hotel on my wanderings around Pattaya and subsequently stayed for 25 happy nights. All the staff are helpful and very friendly,also the food on offer is of a very high standard,all the rooms are modern,clean and moreover "Comfortable ", unlike many other hotels ! Always felt fresh and rested in the mornings despite being situated at the centre of this wonderful "Action " City !...oh and easy to find, just of soi Lengkee...

Room Tip: all rooms have balconey..simply choose the largest available room..but hurry !
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 9 May 2013

I stayed here for 2 nights at Sandara which is my first time in Pattaya, normally I live in Chiang Mai and know this hotel from guests reviewed on many onlines. The staffs of this small hotel always smiling and very friendly and I very enjoyed the trip in Pattaya. Room very clean and comfortable, nice decor and good bathroom & location. It's very quiet area but near the central of everythings in Pataya. Food very very good and big portion with reasonable price.

Next time I will bring my family from Chiang Mai and tell my friends to stay here. I love Sandara!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 April 2013

I found this hotel through reviews on TripAdvisor and have stayed here on several occasions. Hotel is spotless and rooms are comfortable. Very quiet A/C. Bathrooms have glassed in showers instead of shower curtains. The staff is very friendly and will do everything they can to help. Location is near many restaurant and bars. The value factor (price versus standard of room) is about as high as you will find in Pattaya. I will most certainly stay here again on my next visit.

1  Thank Patric S
Reviewed 22 April 2013

Thank you Penny and staff for your hospitality ! My husband and I stayed many nights here and loved our visit to your new hotel. Very clean, quiet, beautifully decorated rooms and personal attention at a great price. Location as mentioned in other reviews, easy to access , but hidden away from the crowds and noise. Penny can arrange any services you need and speaks English. She was always available. Great wifi and internet. Breakfast included and delicious Thai dishes prepared at café. Nice big screen TV in café and spa services.
There is no lift, but staff is happy to assist with luggage.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 April 2013

Booked this hotel at the last minute - and was a good choice. Staff was very helpful and concerned about how things were going. Still trying to figure out the 500 Baht "guest" charge though - brought home a "guest" and was charged an extra 500 Baht by the hotel each time. Seems it was explained to me when I checked in - but still has me baffled. Traveled alone but booked for "two people". Only other problem was the location - even the motorbike taxis had a tough time finding it. Just a short ride to The Walking Street and the beach - so not a bad location by any means. First time to Pattaya - during the Songkran Water Festival - and three days of Soi 7 was enough for me. Room was nice and big and clean - so gave me a chance to get refreshed after the soaking. Owner (?) made me Pad Thai a few times that was really good. Only time I ate at the restaurant. Lots of restaurants, etc. in the area. Laundry, etc. and anything else you need is near here as well. Had to check out at 12:00PM - but got soaked taking a few pictures before I left on the bus - and the owner (?) let me take a quick shower. Very appreciative of all the help during my stay here. Would recommend it.

Room Tip: No elevator - and my room was on the fourth floor (top floor). Just be ready to hike some stairs if...
Reviewed 13 April 2013

Best services by The Sandara Residence Pattaya, I stayed here for 2 nights with very happy, all staffs very good and friendly, the Manager provided all information to us about tourist destitaion. Good location can walk in a short time to the beach and city center. Would recommended all tourist to stay here when you travel to Pattaya. Thanks Penny and her staffs everyone and see you soon:

Room Tip: Sandara Super Deluxe Room at the back side of hotel is very very best room.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 April 2013

I was surprised to see how i was welcomed to the hotel by their staffs. I was very happy for the services rendered to me for the few days i spent there. Sandara hotel is really a place to be if you wana have cool time and enjoy serene atmosphere while spending your holidays in Thailand. I would like you to visit it! Enjoy!

Room Tip: All the rooms are of equal rate.