“Got to Do It !”

Tracks N Trails Pattaya
Ranked #13 of 66 Tours in Pattaya
More attraction details
Owner description: TRACKS N TRAILS PATTAYA - MOTOCROSS AND ENDURO TRAINING TOURS Tracks N Trails is a brand of Enduro Madness Pattaya Thailand that focuses on providing Enduro dirt bike trail riding and motocross TRAINING TOURS. Never ridden a geared motorcycle or dirt bike before? No problem!! At Tracks N Trails Pattaya we specialize in teaching absolute beginners how to ride with our tried and tested proven techniques that guarantees success every single time! Our pro guides have many years of enduro training experience, teaching riders of all levels since 2008 with over two thousand riders learning to ride geared motorbikes off-road. We also offer training enduro tours for riders of multiple skill sets right upto to expert enduro riders. If its motocross you're into we have several tracks in the local area and MX track training is yet another forte of ours! Whatever level of training you're looking for an expert tailor made package will be provided and your satisfaction and improvement is our reward!
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Hey Guys you should check Tracks n Trails its the best
If you like Dirt bikes & Trail rides this is one of the best I've done..
Johnny is great patient full of experience and so Helpful.
Spent 3-4 hrs on some really neat Trails just east of Pattaya great views and tricky bits too.
I am not the best off road rider so took it slow and had wonderful time .Johnny is a great teacher..
but be warned it is tiring but so much fun..would love to do it again..

1  Thank Col J
There are newer reviews for Tracks N Trails Pattaya

Reviewed 15 August 2014

If you are in Pattaya and you are looking for some real fun, I advise this.
Take a half day or full day trip, you wouldn't regret this.
You get to drive through single track trails in the woods, some quite steep accents and get to see some fantastic views that most tourist would never do in a regular trip.

1  Thank Nithin J
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Being a mother of two girls it was amazing to spend one if my last mornings in Thailand riding motorbikes with Jonny, outstanding overall trip, the views were great and the tracks were buzzing, I hadn't ridden a dirt bike for a few years and felt a bit nervous before I left the hotel but Jonny was a brilliant teacher and my confidence on the bike soon returned, he was able to pick up on my confidence growing and adapted the trip according to my ability. A truly unmissable experience whilst visiting Pattaya and extremely proffessionally run

1  Thank hannah K
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

I had absolutely 0% of experience on any type of motorcycle and Johnny taught me everything i need to know to be safe and have fun!! It was the most fun and adventure i have ever had besides the usual touristy things to do!! Highly recommend to anyone! He will be patient with you but more importantly keep you safe and have an awesome time!! Will definitely take advantage of this opportunity once again if I'm ever in Pattaya!!

Reviewed 8 August 2014

My son and I did the 3 hours tour. We had little or no motor bike experience, so Jonnie gave us a full hour of orientation, which was exactly what we needed. We had a great time. It's a truly unique experience. If you've grown tired of the same old things (Para-sailing, Jet Skiis, etc.) at every venue every time, do yourself a favor and take Jonnie's tour. We went on the gentle tour, but it was still plenty challenging and we got to tour through a village that made charcoal, through the red clay tapioca fields and during the breaks, Jonnie had great stories to tell about Pythons and his crazy killer guard dog. :) FYI, my son is 16 and I am 52. He has smaller bikes for smaller adults. Enjoy, thanks Jonnie. Our best to your boys too!!.

1  Thank mattl13