“Very professional”

Dolly's Harrods Tailor
Ranked #20 of 48 Shopping in Pattaya
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I have been a customer of Dolly's Harrods for the past ten years. The quality of all materials is excellent as is the service. Pictures and patterns to choose from with guidance from the staff. Everything is beautifully tailored and extra effort is made to get it fitted as you require. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

Have heard a lot about mastery of Thai tailors and wanted to try. Found an information about Dolly's Harrods here on Tripadvisor. We ordered 3 dresses: 2 copies of our own and one designed with an advise of Dolly. We had only one fitting. When everything was ready dresses fit perfectly.
Later I decided to order a leather skirt of a classic design. It's also great.
Want to mention that Dolly's Harrods Tailor shop is a family business and it is very much felt how they kindly care about the client and order.
Recommend it to those who looks for quality and right cut.

1  Thank ElenaSergeyeva
Reviewed 13 November 2013

I wanted an amazing dress for my friend's wedding. I went to dolly's harrods and got a beautiful dress made. And surprisingly within my budget too. The dress came out soo beautifully and it fitted me perfectly. And with this dress i can again wear it for other occassion. Good service and very friendly people. :)

Reviewed 16 October 2013

I have always been looking forward to a good and slim fit suits, back at home the off the wrack suit was either too big or small for me, but me and couple of my colleague on a business trip in Pattaya happened to walk pass this small tailor shop. The Owner Mrs.Dolly and her Husband Nanak were very friendly and helped us with the suggestion of the material and the suit in fashion. We a group of 3 co-worker started with just a suit each, one being a lady order an evening dress. Having the suit ready in 3 fittings we decided to order more and did not regret ! I would highly recommend this tailor shop whom take their profession as an art. We all were very happy with the work and decided when ever we would be back in Thailand we would try to come and visit Dolly's-Harrods for some custom made clothes