Lowest prices for your stay
US$41
Free cancellation until 04/11/21
Hotels.comUS$45
eDreamsUS$36
PricelineUS$41
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 September 2012

If you want a good nights sleep then DONT stay here!! There is a construction site directly in front of the sea deluxe rooms which starts piling at 7am every morning !!.. A relaxing weekend from hetic Bangkok life was impossible. Sad, as our last stay here (next door at their sister hotel) was great. Both hotels will be affected by this, but Spring Too guest rooms on the back of the building should be OK.

Staff in this particular hotel are NOT in this hotel (Spring me TOO staff VERY Friendly) friendly and please note that you cannot use your credit card to pay for bills under 500 Baht !!..

Room tip: NOT a sea deluxe at the moment with the construction !!
Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 August 2012

Fantastic pool on the roof!!!.. fabulous, but watch the staff when they choose to open Thai rock music !!.. would be a bit better if the music matched the fabulous skies and open sea air views..
rooms (suite) over sized, bare, furniture plastic sofa, cheap wood stuff so not worth the money paid for the additional empty space. go for a deluxe seaview room much better, but ask for a high floor or you will get a roof top view of imperial residence...

food was ok , great service and realy friendly staff... would stay there again but in a deluxe seaview room.

Date of stay: August 2012
Reviewed 9 August 2012

Modern, well-equipped hotel 1 block away from the beach on a quiet street but well located for day and night activities in town. Rooms are huge with enormous bathrooms. Very comfortable. View is non existent unless you pay extra for a sea view room. Flat screen TV, Mini bar, room safe and all the usual comforts.

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 27 July 2012

In SOI 10 Pattay minutes walk form the nightlife, and close to the sea, lays the Sea me Spring and Sea me too hotels relatively small but tidy, elegant hotels with roof top swimming pools.
The twin hotels stay on both sides ofthe road.. i stayed at the see me too, the newer one, but i guess the other hotel is pretty much at the same standard.
The best hotel featur is the roof swimming pool (i don't thonk there is any spa or exercise room, massage shops are just outside the hotel at market rate), a very nice place to relax, take a dip in the water, see the sunset, enjoy a drink..
Hotel rooms are spacious but essential, flat TV, balcony in my case, nice views to the sea altough is 100/200 metres away, shower and bath tub. Minibar as well..
Aircond efficient but noisy, comfy bed but only 2 smal pillows..
A few wall plugs are available to charge your gadget.. always appreciate when hotels are generous with power plugs (do bring your adapters)
Internet is free on each floor and you are provided with both hotel voucher in case in case you do pick up signal from suster hotel.
In the lobby there is nice sofa for waiting guest and a restaurant that can provide some light meal including breakfast (usually not included in the rate)
During my stay i had some issues in finding places i wanted to go... the personnel was available to help, altought their knowledge of english is poor.. anyway they showed attention and concerns where i was going.. nice feeling they care about you!

Date of stay: May 2012
1  Thank Cristiano C
Reviewed 1 June 2012

This must be one of the worst place I've stayed in and I've travel all over the world.
Upon arrival we checked in and went up to the room for some rest after a hard working week.
When I entered the room, I notice a foul smell and dismissed it as a hotel being closed to the beach. Often we found this caused by damp room near most beaches for room this price range.

So I drop my bags and went to the bath room to shower but notice the floor around the toilet is dirty. That's when I notice its actually sticky drying urine splatter all over the floor.

I called the front desk to complain and ask for someone to clean. In few minutes a cleaning lady came to the door asking what is the problem. When I tell her, she seems to think I was lying and went to look. She stood there for a while trying to examine if its a new or old stain before starting to clean and apologize before leaving. I can tell you she didn't do a good job because all she had in her hand was a small dish-size water bucket and a sponge. No other water was used to clean. The floor still feel sticky after she left so I had to use the shower hose to clean the floor myself. Only later that I notice the room no longer smell.

Upon checking out, the front desk told us that we have to pay extra 50bht for the mineral water in the fridge. The problem is, we didn't even open the fridge to look what's inside the whole time we were there. We eat out and drank 2 free bottled water that was not in the fridge and that's was it. We argued for a while and the maid bring down a cold mineral water with about one sip drank from it. Its the craziest event I ever had in any hotel I've stayed in any where in the world. I refuse to pay for something I did not consume. So wasted long time to argued with the staffs before leaving the hotel. Which I will never go back and warn anyone to be careful going to this hotel.

Room tip: Don't go to this hotel. There are many many more hotel in same type of location in Pattaya for same price. Don't waste your time here.
Date of stay: May 2012