“Excellent!!”

and up
2 SKY Pattaya Rocket Ball Ride
Ranked #4 of 21 Fun & Games in Pattaya
More attraction details
Owner description: "2 SKY PATTAYA Rocket-Ball is a truly breathtaking experience where two brave riders are catapulted high up into the air at totally thrilling speeds, spinning and bouncing as they go!!! " What is it Rocket Ball?The Rocket Ball ride, consists of two steel towers with a special cord connected to each tower. The other ends of the cords are attached to a caged steel vehicle in which 2 riders are seated. The vehicle is pulled to the ground, where riders board. When the vehicle is released from the loading station, the cords engage, sending riders on a high-speed vertical launch 50 meters into midair at speeds of 100 KPH in one second and 5G force power. Rocket Ball to the sky! To call the Rocket Ball the most thrilling, exciting, amazing experience is no understatement. Two towers and one gondole allows to be catapulted into the air, going from 0 to 100 KPH in one second. No doubt about it, it’s the ultimate rush.Who operates behind the scenes of 2Sky Pattaya - Rocket Ball?Our team here at 2Sky Pattaya, are trained and qualified to the fullest extent by Technical Park. 2Sky Pattaya is also fully supervised by an on-site European technical engineer/master.Is it safe?of course it is! the passengers are first secured by a four point harness (such as what you would find in a rally car for example) A padded safety bar is then locked into position in front of the passengers. Each pair of cords has a determined lifespan which is monitored very closely. Each 'jump' is recorded by computer which then generates a regular safety report and tells the operator when the cords are due to be replaced. and if that wasn't enough, in the highly improbable event of a cord failing there is an additional failure safety system bound into the elastics of the cord to prevent the gondola falling. We also have a highly skilled team of engineers here at 2Sky Pattaya who carry out daily checks and maintenance but Technical Park-Italy also carry out an annual safety inspection before the attraction is deemed safe for operation. These safety reports are available upon request to members of the public.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Excellent!!”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Best customer service I have ever received in my life. Great staff, great ride, and best priced drinks in the area. Would highly recommend to anybody. Happy holidays in Thailand.

Visited March 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome attraction!!!!”
Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

Best attraction in pattaya! The view you get to see while up high is incredible! Don't miss it while in Pattaya!!!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Naor T
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Worth to be put in your bucket list.”
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

I used Trip Advisor to find amazing experiences to enjoy my last visit in Pattaya. I found Rocket Ball and Splashdown as the most interesting one so I set my expectations high.

As Splashdown's location, price and experience disappointed me, I and my sister really had a great time in Rocket Ball. Though the experience was very short, our 1100 baht was worth every adrenaline we pumped out.

We paid 200 baht extra for our video in the ride because it documented our experience that we will never forget.

The staff who assisted us were very accomodating. They even took our pictures and videos using our cameras and phones while having a blast.

Highly recommended for adrenaline addicts out there.

1 Thank Ard B
“Very fun :)”
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

Best attraction in pattaya !! Could see all of walking street from up there.
loved the energy, great staff and will come back next year!!

13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Really good and scary”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

I went on this last year I can't remember what I paid but it was a good laugh it was abit scary but I had fun

Visited October 2013