Open today: 14:00 - 21:00

Ways to Experience Tuxedo Illusion Hall
from US$12.31
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 March 2016 via mobile

We visited Tuxedo in thenmonth of march.

I have seen many illusion shows in my life but this was wonderful.

Sound and light effects were wonderful and of international quality.

We visited hall around and attended the show.. real good

If you visit pattaya must visit once.

Location is prime just opposite Big C central near Alcazar can be reached in few minutes from any pattaya hotel.

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed 13 March 2016 via mobile

My partner and I had a great time at the Tuxedo magic show, however I thought it was a bit short and it would have been awesome if it went for longer.

I was impressed with the tricks that I saw and it was great to see the audience get involved.

Thanks for the complimentary popcorn!!

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed 28 October 2015 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went to this one weekend to see what it was like. Definitely go into it knowing it is a bit silly, but still entertaining. There was a huge group of children during our performance and actually that made it more fun having them be audience participants and such. The clown like actor was very good and we enjoyed his acts the best. The main actor and the girls were not so great though. The girls randomly had little dancing acts that we found kinda dumb and the magic itself was just not great. We still enjoyed ourselves but I would recommend going when other people might be there- I have heard some people have had the theater to themselves and that would not be as enjoyable.

Date of experience: July 2015
1  Thank 486jannar
Reviewed 14 August 2015

The show is great for the kids, the tricks are entertaining and it's worth a visit. Not expensive for good a good show.

Date of experience: February 2015
Reviewed 19 May 2015 via mobile

I loved the show. It's amazing but unfortunately very few audience probably because of the cost of the ticket! Or its just a week day here. I would recommend reducing the ticket price this could help in getting more people or trying to market themselves more as i noticed the show by TripAdvisor only and i couldn't find anything in the tour desk in Amari Hotel until i asked them for the show so they made a phone call and they arrange it.

Thank you TripAdvisor and i recommend this show for families with children and teenagers or couples too.