“Definitely visit here”

Ranked #23 of 1,131 Restaurants in Pattaya
Price range: US$11 - US$46
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: 64 square meters inside nd 34 square meters outside, inside non smoking,mgood for 65 seats. Open from 12-11 pm
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Patrick's has a great reputation but I've never managed to get here despite walking by many times, located in the Soi Dianna arcade opposite Mike Shopping mall with indoor and outdoor seating. Nice varied menu with Thai and European food, but I was here for the steak and it was well worth coming for. Didn't take too long either and had a nice soup before hand, really melt in the mouth stuff which is hard considering I like mine well done.

Patrick is a friendly guy who chats with all his customers and was doing a nice trade even though Pattaya was quite quiet. Yes it's a bit more expensive than a lot of other places to eat around the area it's well worth it for a treat.

If I'd one recommendation it would be to do home made fries but these seem pretty hard to get in Thailand in general.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

I live in Phuket, Thailand for 9 years. I like to travel around Thailand and i am always interested in finding the good restaurants. Patrick's Belgian Restaurant is the perfect place in Pattaya for a nice dinner. You can sit inside or outside for the smokers, on a nice terrace.
Patrick, the owner is there always to keep an eye on the service and the quality. Price and quality is perfect. In the last 2 years, i go eat there maybe 30 times, and i can guaranty that his quality and the taste of all his dishes is always the same (what is very exceptional for a restaurant in Thailand).
His menu has a good variation, its all good cooked. My favourites are his Vol au Vent, Meatballs in Tomato sauce, Belgian Stew, his very good Fondue, Sole Fish, Rabbit, Oxtail Soup, Prawns Flambe and of course his Steaks. Not miss his big selection of the famous Belgian Beers. Not forget to make reservation, because its many times full. Its easy to find. Second Road to Mike Shopping Mall, opposite of the Mall you have a Walking Arcade, go in, its on the right side in this Arcade. Congratulations Patrick, keep it like this, its perfect !!

Reviewed 5 June 2014

My husband and I ate here twice during our stay in Pattaya. I had a chicken casserole which was very good and I had a beef stew which was amazing. My husband had steak both times and said it was the best he had in Pattaya. We received a warm welcome from the owner and were very lucky to get a table without a reservation as the restaurant was really busy. Both the red and white wine I has were lovely. More expensive than other restaurants but you get what you pay for and I will definitely return here on my next visit.

Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

Myself and pal visited this little gem of a restaurant a few nights ago and were immediately met with a nice friendly welcome. Had a wheat beer and both ordered steak fillet with chips, salad and pepper cream sauce...pal had mash with his. Food came along very soon and was presented very well..just like we were in a 5 star restaurant....and the quality of the food also was just perfect. ..so good we changed plans and came back again th3 following evening....proved it was not a one off with same high service and amazing food at a very reasonable price...highly recommended. ..Patrick...brilliant thank you. Paul.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Dear all just an notice on restaurants, I am an food lover and in particular steaks I have been everywhere in Thailand and specially in pattaya, there are many good places but I found my home foods available for an excellent quality and value at Patricks Belgium restaurant, and an other remarkable is defiantly not eat pay and go as there is an Queue outside waiting to get your table like beef eater, you found very friendly staff and an excellent master cook Mr Patricks who really makes you feel home and enjoy all the excellent foods and not to forget wide range of Belgium beers.
Just love this place.