“elements restaurant sheraton pattaya”
Review of Elements

Elements
Ranked #35 of 925 Restaurants in Pattaya
Price range: US$9 - US$41
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Business meetings, View, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Elements Restaurant, the international cuisine restaurant, features an extensive selection of Thai, Asian, and Western favorites. Relax in the indoor and outdoor seating, bright atmosphere, and comfortable vibe.
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“elements restaurant sheraton pattaya”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

My partner and i always stay at the sheraton pattaya when in thailand. I feel compelled to comment on the Elements restaurant, with inside and outside dining available overlooking the tranquility of the lush resort, and views of the gulf of Thailand. The seafood buffet on fridays is worth far more than the 2900 baht per head, excellent array of spectacular food, coupled with a service that is second to none anywhere in the world. The staff are friendly courtious and discreetly efficient. During our last 10 day stay, I only had to mention my favorite drink was tomato juice and to my amazement everytime we ate one was brought to the table without me even asking.
I have nothing but supurlatives to give the service at this establishment.
Congratulations ELEMENTS
Grant Goddard

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank grant g
Tomo K, General Manager at Elements, responded to this review, 5 December 2013
Dear grant g,

Thank you for your continuous support towards Sheraton Pattaya Resort and Elements restaurant. I noted your comment about the value of our buffet and I assume you were referring to our new Asian Buffet on Mon, Wed, Fri which is indeed a great value for 990 Thai baht. I was also happy to read that our staff remembered your preference in your drink as personalized service is what we aim for.

Once again, thank you for your valuable feedback and we look forward to your return soon.

Kind regards,

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Dubai
“A nice relaxing place with very nice food!”
Reviewed 11 November 2013

I often go to this restaurant at the Sheraton Hotel in Pattaya and each time I come out satisfied. The place is relaxing with a nice view of the sea, the menu is varied and the staff is just great. Everything that I ate there was very nice and when the service is as good as this place offers then it makes for a wonderful moment. I get great service from absolutely everyone at Elements but I have to underline Nalin who is always consistently outstanding!

• Visited November 2013
Tomo K, General Manager at Elements, responded to this review, 15 November 2013
Dear dsabou,

Thank you for frequently dining with us at Elements Restaurant. I was happy to learn that you enjoy not only the ambiance and the ocean view but most important the service and food. I will congratulate Khun Nalin for her consistent warm service she provides.

Once again, thank you for being our loyal guest and I look forward to connecting with you on your next visit to the restaurant.

“Seafood Dinner buffet”
Reviewed 20 October 2013 via mobile

Excellent range of seafood and very friendly and helpful staff especially K Nilan who lookked after us very well. Alan & Suk

Tomo K, General Manager at Elements, responded to this review, 20 October 2013
Dear alanbosco,

Thank you for dining with us on Saturday Seafood Market Buffet. I'm happy to hear about your positive dining experience especially the service you received from our team.
With the increase popularity, we are pleased to share with you that we will be extending buffet on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday in the upcoming months of November and December. If you have the chance, please come and join us to experience the Asian & Seafood buffet.

San Jose, California
“What a superb service & great food”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

What a great service I received tonight at the Elements Restaurant at the Sheraton. I can't say enough. Linly was my greeting host as well as my server. She guided me through the selections with ease and recommended a great wine. The food was delivered within a few minutes after the quick arrival of the wine beforehand. The presentation of the food (indonesian rice) was nothing but short of spectacular. Once I finished the food, Linly kindly brought a wet cold towel as I was sitting outside (quietly enjoying dinner by myself) to wipe off the sweat of hot indonesian rice that i had just finished. She asked me if I wanted any desert or anything else which I replied no to. She was very friendly and had a great interaction and certainly enhanced my food experience at the Elements Restaurant. If I were staying any day longer, I would certainly go back for another great night out at the Elements trying a different dish with an addition of desert as well as the service!!
Thank you for great food and superb service.

• Visited October 2013
Tomo K, General Manager at Elements, responded to this review, 17 October 2013
Dear Mindgame076,

Thank you for dining with us at the Elements Restaurant. It was great to meet you in the restaurant and to read such a compliment about the food and service. Your kind comments about Lily has been well acknowledged and she too appreciates the personal recognition.

I hope on your next occasion of visiting Thailand and Pattaya, you will consider joining us again.

Beijing
“Excellent Staffs with excellent service”
Reviewed 5 October 2013

We are having great time every breadfast and dinner in this restaurant. As our family bring our 1-year-old baby girl Mia come to Pattaya, we got excellent service from Kuhn NIPON from the first dinner and all the other days. More great staffs gave us more support everyday to take care about my daughter Mia during our one week stating in Sheraton Pattaya Resort.We will be and not say goodbye to you, thanks.

Visited October 2013
Tomo K, General Manager at Elements, responded to this review, 5 October 2013
Dear Wei S,

Thank you for your both of your reviews. As you pointed out in your title, we are very fortunate to have the team in our restaurant and we will continue to stay service focused. We look forward to your return and to serving you again.