“Fantastic lunch with exquisite service!”
Review of Elements

Elements
Ranked #35 of 925 Restaurants in Pattaya
Price range: US$9 - US$41
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, View, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Elements Restaurant, the international cuisine restaurant, features an extensive selection of Thai, Asian, and Western favorites. Relax in the indoor and outdoor seating, bright atmosphere, and comfortable vibe.
Bangkok, Thailand
“Fantastic lunch with exquisite service!”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

We had a business lunch at the Sheraton Elements Restaurant a few days back! It was one of the best lunches we could have ask for. I'm a regular at Sheraton Pattaya and also a frequent spg member.
We ordered several dishes and shared them. The mushroom Ravioli were rich in taste and creamy in texture and so was the Indian Lentil dish. The salad with walnuts, goat cheese and fresh pears was delicious and so was the grilled sausage with caramelized onion and the best mashed potatoes ever! Also very good is their fresh and warm bread which comes with the lunch. For desserts we had the brownie cheese cake and the apple cheese cake of which both were fantastic. We all had different smoothies and all were delicious (try the berry smoothie) and the freshly brewed coffee is also excellent.
The service was absolute top class and un-intrusive yet attention to detail and perfect timing as well as good English skills by the lead waiter (sorry did not catch his name).
Thanks and we will be back soon!

• Visited April 2014
Tomo K, General Manager at Elements, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
Dear Werner R,

Thank you for your loyalty in Elements Restaurant. I'm happy to read that you enjoyed our ravioli as well as the salad and the desserts. We have done some new dessert tastings recently and I am confident that you will be delighted with what the team has come up with.

I look forward to connecting with you in Elements or Infiniti Restaurant.

Happy Songkran,

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Pattaya, Thailand
“Great seafood buffet”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Fresh seafood BBQ and variety of dishes offered at Aroy Seafood Buffet were very impressive. Great service even though they were a bit understaffed that evening. The a la carte menus are pretty expensive comparing to other hotels in the area but the angel hair pasta with rock lobster was very good though. One small thing is that I saw some tables got the water bowls with lemon in it (for washing hands) but some don't. Our table did not get them so we were just wondering why.

Tomo K, General Manager at Elements, responded to this review, 4 April 2014
Dear rdave90,

Thank you for joining our Saturday Seafood Aroy Market Buffet. I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed the food and the service. I noted your comment about the staffing level and will review with the team to make sure we have proper coverage to provide efficient service. In regards to the finger bowls, they were provided upon request but based on your comment I will ask the team to incorporate into their standard to inquire with our guests. I appreciate your feedback as comments such as yours will help us to continue making improvements to our service.

We look forward to welcoming you back one day.

kind regards,
Pattaya
“Not impressed even with Aussie beef, burger is over rated.”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Atmosphere and the service are great but the burger is bland even with good quality meat. French fries were great. I went with my thai wife and children for the "best burger in Pattaya" definitely not. Thai food is very good better than most hotels though expensive. Seafood buffet looks amazing. Expensive, 480 baht for the ultimate burger expensive even for North America, Europe or Australia. I've eaten at several Sheraton hotels around the world and they are always expensive so it was expected. I had a better burger in England and I think they boiled it. I would rather have gone for a Big Mac.

Tomo K, General Manager at Elements, responded to this review, 31 March 2014
Dear Jtp0123,

Thank you for joining us at the Elements Restaurant and sharing your feedback on this online community.

I'm pleased to read that service was great but regret you were not completely satisfied with the burger. Your comments have been shared with our Dir of Culinary and Services and by coincidence we have been looking at how to upgrade our burger. He has already shared with me his plan to upgrade the burger using some of the techniques he has learned in his extensive years of experience.

With your permission, I would like to send you a private message to notify you when we have finalized our new signature burger. I'm confident based on the food tasting that I have personally experienced that you will enjoy the new offering.

Kind regards,
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Excellent restaurant”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Had an excellent dinner, the staff is friendly and great always with a smile. Will be back for sure.
One of the best restaurant in Pattaya if not the best.

Tomo K, General Manager at Elements, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
Dear 684ruth,

Thank you for dining at Elements Restaurant! I'm pleased to read your review and being highlighted as one of the best restaurants in Pattaya. We have our special seafood buffet on Saturdays and hope you will be able to visit us on those evenings as well.

Warm regards,
Houston, Texas
“Excellent food & service”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

We have always enjoyed eating here. The view is beautiful. Love the Thai food and breakfast buffet. The staff is very helpful and friendly. This is one of our favorite restaurants in Pattaya. Cindy

• Visited July 2013
Tomo K, General Manager at Elements, responded to this review, 10 March 2014
Dear Cindy C,

Thank you for dining with us at the Elements Restaurant again.

I'm happy to read that you enjoyed the breakfast which includes the Thai corner as well as the service you received from the staff. We will continue to make improvements so that we can remain as your preferred restaurant in Pattaya.

Warm regards,