“Relaxing, good with great service!”
Review of Elements

Elements
Ranked #49 of 1,013 Restaurants in Pattaya
Price range: US$9 - US$42
Cuisines: International
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, View
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Elements Restaurant, the international cuisine restaurant, features an extensive selection of Thai, Asian, and Western favorites. Relax in the indoor and outdoor seating, bright atmosphere, and comfortable vibe.
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Whenever a restaurant has a nice selection of food that is consistently good with outstanding service at all times then it becomes a regular place to visit for me. If you add a great sea view to that then there's a lot to like about the place. That's the combination that Elements offers in Pattaya. The food always tastes good and is well presented. The service is always impeccable with so many nice and efficient employees who clearly like their job. And the view of the sea wraps it all up together! This is just a great place to eat!

Tomo K, General Manager at Elements, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear dsabou,

Thank you for dining with us at Elements Restaurant. I'm happy to learn that you enjoyed the food taste as well as the presentation and the ambiance. For your next visit, please do give us a try on our famous Saturday Seafood Buffet as well. I'm confident that you will enjoy the variety of seafood as well as the freshly cooked dishes from our cooking stations.

Once again, thank you for dining with us and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

The Stir fried Chicken was amazing. The director of Culinary and Beverages, Mr. Jack Yoss was kind enough to chat us up during breakfast and we share our experiences with the Starwood Hotels Group.

Tomo K, General Manager at Elements, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Dear narenkraj,

Thank you for your posting on both the hotel page as well as here on Elements Restaurant page. I'm delighted to learn that you and Jack was able to interact during your breakfast and I will pass on your compliments about his stir fry chicken directly.

Once again, thank you for your positive feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

We had a business lunch at the Sheraton Elements Restaurant a few days back! It was one of the best lunches we could have ask for. I'm a regular at Sheraton Pattaya and also a frequent spg member.
We ordered several dishes and shared them. The mushroom Ravioli were rich in taste and creamy in texture and so was the Indian Lentil dish. The salad with walnuts, goat cheese and fresh pears was delicious and so was the grilled sausage with caramelized onion and the best mashed potatoes ever! Also very good is their fresh and warm bread which comes with the lunch. For desserts we had the brownie cheese cake and the apple cheese cake of which both were fantastic. We all had different smoothies and all were delicious (try the berry smoothie) and the freshly brewed coffee is also excellent.
The service was absolute top class and un-intrusive yet attention to detail and perfect timing as well as good English skills by the lead waiter (sorry did not catch his name).
Thanks and we will be back soon!

Tomo K, General Manager at Elements, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Dear Werner R,

Thank you for your loyalty in Elements Restaurant. I'm happy to read that you enjoyed our ravioli as well as the salad and the desserts. We have done some new dessert tastings recently and I am confident that you will be delighted with what the team has come up with.

I look forward to connecting with you in Elements or Infiniti Restaurant.

Happy Songkran,

Reviewed 3 April 2014

Fresh seafood BBQ and variety of dishes offered at Aroy Seafood Buffet were very impressive. Great service even though they were a bit understaffed that evening. The a la carte menus are pretty expensive comparing to other hotels in the area but the angel hair pasta with rock lobster was very good though. One small thing is that I saw some tables got the water bowls with lemon in it (for washing hands) but some don't. Our table did not get them so we were just wondering why.

Tomo K, General Manager at Elements, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

Dear rdave90,

Thank you for joining our Saturday Seafood Aroy Market Buffet. I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed the food and the service. I noted your comment about the staffing level and will review with the team to make sure we have proper coverage to provide efficient service. In regards to the finger bowls, they were provided upon request but based on your comment I will ask the team to incorporate into their standard to inquire with our guests. I appreciate your feedback as comments such as yours will help us to continue making improvements to our service.

We look forward to welcoming you back one day.

kind regards,

Reviewed 29 March 2014

Atmosphere and the service are great but the burger is bland even with good quality meat. French fries were great. I went with my thai wife and children for the "best burger in Pattaya" definitely not. Thai food is very good better than most hotels though expensive. Seafood buffet looks amazing. Expensive, 480 baht for the ultimate burger expensive even for North America, Europe or Australia. I've eaten at several Sheraton hotels around the world and they are always expensive so it was expected. I had a better burger in England and I think they boiled it. I would rather have gone for a Big Mac.

Tomo K, General Manager at Elements, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

Dear Jtp0123,

Thank you for joining us at the Elements Restaurant and sharing your feedback on this online community.

I'm pleased to read that service was great but regret you were not completely satisfied with the burger. Your comments have been shared with our Dir of Culinary and Services and by coincidence we have been looking at how to upgrade our burger. He has already shared with me his plan to upgrade the burger using some of the techniques he has learned in his extensive years of experience.

With your permission, I would like to send you a private message to notify you when we have finalized our new signature burger. I'm confident based on the food tasting that I have personally experienced that you will enjoy the new offering.