“nui”

Price range: US$10 - US$44
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, View
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Relax in style at this picturesque beach front restaurant. Savor treats from a wood-fired oven, grilled imported meats, exotic beverages, smoothies, creative cocktails, and more.
Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

the dinner was wonderful the view was wonderful the service excellent especilly the staff was very friendly and khun jikky resturant manager very good service

2  Thank nuiwilai
Tomo K, General Manager at Infiniti, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2014

Dear Khun Nui,

Thank you for dining with us at Infiniti Restaurant. I'm happy to read that you enjoyed your meal with us and how Khun Jikky was able to leave a positive impression with her friendly and efficient service.
We will be making more enhancement to the menu soon so please do come back and visit us.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

I'm a regular patron at the Infiniti Restaurant and every time is a true delight! Myself, family and my friend are all real beach front fans thus we prefer to dine at eateries facing the sea or even better located right at the beach. Infiniti has a spectacular view with breath taking sunsets combined with excellent service and delicious food. Try the salads and the wood oven baked pizzas. Also very delicious is the fish and the steak.
Thanks for yet another great experience and we will be back soon!

Tomo K, General Manager at Infiniti, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Dear Werner R,

Thank you again for your repeating visit to Infiniti. It's always a great pleasure for us to serving you and we are delighted that you enjoy our offerings. With an expanded kitchen, we will soon be improving the menu offerings and hope that we can continue to meet your expectations.

Reviewed 13 March 2014 via mobile

Our dinner experience was wonderful at Infiniti. We enjoyed a glass of wine during sunset which provided a beauitful view, and then had a delicious meal. I had the tuna tartare which was very flavorful and a great start. Then I had one of their pizzas. I was happy to learn from my server that I could order my pizza half and half because I couldn't decide. The salami and the chicken pesto were tasty. Perfect thin crust. My guest had a pasta dish which she loved.
Great friendly service with great food. Can't wait to visit again soon.

Dear MKexpat09,

Thank you for visiting Infiniti Restaurant. It's great to learn that you enjoyed the view as well as your cocktail and pizza. I'm excited to share with you that just last week, we completed the expansion of the open kitchen and I'm confident you will further enjoy the enhanced menu on your next visit to the restaurant.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Overpriced, underwhelmed. Think it gets so many reviews because it is in a big hotel. Food was fair at best. View is decent. Will not go back.

Dear Tricia F,

Thank you for your constructive feedback. I was concerned to read that you felt it was overrated and to be honest very surprised to read your comment about the view being "decent". The view from the restaurant is unobstructed and we often receive many compliments from both hotel guests as well as local residences.

With your permission, I would appreciate if we can discuss further as to how we can make further improvements. I can be reached at tomo.kuriyama@sheraton.com at your convenience.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

Excellent food and view. I confirm that the other reviews are correct about the food and service. However, there was one member of staff who couldn't understand English and this was quite surprising for a 5 star hotel.
I'd definitely recommend this restaurant. One of the best I've been to in Pattaya

Tomo K, General Manager at Infiniti, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2014

Dear Thailandresident,

Thank you for dining with us and sharing your feedback. I'm happy to learn that you agree with the other reviewers about the food quality and the service.

I was concerned to read your comment about the English level and have immediately asked the managers to investigate as we have an on-going English classes and our service staffs are normally praised for their proficient English level. It was shared with me that the staff who had attempted to service you was a trainee. As part of our on-going participation for Corporate Social Responsibility, we do have a partnership with universities and often have student trainees observing to provide them with on-job training to prepare them for the "real life". I have shared your valuable feedback with the managers and have asked to reinforce the policy of the student trainee working side by side with our resort staff to avoid incidents like this from reoccurring.

Once again, thank you for your input as comments like this will help us to learn our opportunities. Despite this single incident, I am glad you enjoyed your meal and look forward to welcoming you back to the restaurant.