“Awesome views, food and service”
Review of Infiniti

Infiniti
Ranked #54 of 1,016 Restaurants in Pattaya
Price range: US$9 - US$42
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: View, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Relax in style at this picturesque beach front restaurant. Savor treats from a wood-fired oven, grilled imported meats, exotic beverages, smoothies, creative cocktails, and more.
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

Undoudtably the views are the deal clincher for the restaurant. However the food was very authentic italian and high quality..

The service was excellent.. the chef came out personally to greet us..

A bit pricey but highly recommended atleast as a one time visit... while in crazy Pattaya for moments if class and calmness.

1  Thank Vikash G
Tomo K, General Manager at Infiniti, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Dear Vikash G,

Thank you for visiting Infiniti Restaurant. I'm glad to know that you enjoyed the food and the amazing view. I'm also happy to learn that our Chef was able to connect with you in person. We have some new additions to the menu since your recent visit and hope you will join us again on your next visit to Pattaya.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

The location was great looking over the water. Three of us dined and the food did not meet any of our expectations which were quite high given the hotel it is in and the prices. Everything was a bit flat.

We would not go back.

1  Thank JasonD1972
Tomo K, General Manager at Infiniti, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2014

Dear JasonD1972,

Thank you for visiting Infiniti Restaurant and sharing your feedback. I regret to see a 2 star rating and to learn that the food did not meet your expectation. I value all feedbacks and would appreciate if you can share with me the details on your experience so that we can make improvements. I can be reached directly at tomo.kuriyama@sheraton.com.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

the dinner was wonderful the view was wonderful the service excellent especilly the staff was very friendly and khun jikky resturant manager very good service

2  Thank nuiwilai
Tomo K, General Manager at Infiniti, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2014

Dear Khun Nui,

Thank you for dining with us at Infiniti Restaurant. I'm happy to read that you enjoyed your meal with us and how Khun Jikky was able to leave a positive impression with her friendly and efficient service.
We will be making more enhancement to the menu soon so please do come back and visit us.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

I'm a regular patron at the Infiniti Restaurant and every time is a true delight! Myself, family and my friend are all real beach front fans thus we prefer to dine at eateries facing the sea or even better located right at the beach. Infiniti has a spectacular view with breath taking sunsets combined with excellent service and delicious food. Try the salads and the wood oven baked pizzas. Also very delicious is the fish and the steak.
Thanks for yet another great experience and we will be back soon!

Tomo K, General Manager at Infiniti, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Dear Werner R,

Thank you again for your repeating visit to Infiniti. It's always a great pleasure for us to serving you and we are delighted that you enjoy our offerings. With an expanded kitchen, we will soon be improving the menu offerings and hope that we can continue to meet your expectations.

Reviewed 13 March 2014 via mobile

Our dinner experience was wonderful at Infiniti. We enjoyed a glass of wine during sunset which provided a beauitful view, and then had a delicious meal. I had the tuna tartare which was very flavorful and a great start. Then I had one of their pizzas. I was happy to learn from my server that I could order my pizza half and half because I couldn't decide. The salami and the chicken pesto were tasty. Perfect thin crust. My guest had a pasta dish which she loved.
Great friendly service with great food. Can't wait to visit again soon.

Dear MKexpat09,

Thank you for visiting Infiniti Restaurant. It's great to learn that you enjoyed the view as well as your cocktail and pizza. I'm excited to share with you that just last week, we completed the expansion of the open kitchen and I'm confident you will further enjoy the enhanced menu on your next visit to the restaurant.