“Brand new hotel!”

Ranked #4 of 445 Hotels in Pattaya
melbourne
“Brand new hotel!”
Reviewed 24 September 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for one night on our last night of our honeymoon. All the staff were amazing went out of their way to help us and make us feel welcome. The room was fantastic brand new, clean, comfortable bed great furniture. Location is awesome right across the road from the beach and close to bars and shopping. The breakfast was really nice and staff made sure you had everything you needed. Staff organised our seats for the Tiffany (ladyboy) show which is one of the main reasons for our visit to pattaya. We would of loved to have stayed there longer and will stay here again on our next trip. Sad to leave!

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank carly h

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Thai first
Hong Kong
Reviewed 22 September 2013

This trip is the 1st trip for me and my boy friend and going to celebrate his birthday. Before booking at Wave, I sent some mails to asking, the hotel manager (Ms Nim) reply me quickly. After I booked by Agoda, she sent me a mail asking our trip's detail, because she knew the purpose of this trip, she said will surprise us. When my bf open the room's door, it really Surprise us, about 5-10 staff inside and singing bday song, prepared a surprise bday party for us, cake, drink, flower....We're really touching. Honestly, I only expect maybe a bday setting on bed, a card but... it's really Unexpected, they're all so kind, sweet, friendly & enthusiastic. They give us a memorable memory. About the hotel, we love the hotel's decor, color, it's so special, I love it at my first sight. The room is warm, comfortable bed, large bath tub. The tv system is great too, many new movies, and can browser youtube. The breakfast is good although it's a La cate. But the only thing can be better is the water pressure. The location of Wave is on the busy Beach Road, you can get anything from the 5-min walking distance to Central Festival but the atmosphere is still so relax and quiet. The pool is good although it's not really big. I love Wave, I love sweet and helpful staff which treat you as friend. I'm highly recommend Wave to you and definitely to stay again in my next Pattaya's trip!!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Kawai_Carol
Newbury
Reviewed 18 September 2013

We are currently staying in the Wave Hotel and the location cannot be bettered. There are just 21 rooms to the hotel in a four storey building and all rooms have a sea view.
The hotel is set back 75 yards from the busy Beach Road and surprisingly there is no noise disturbance from either the Beach Road (where there are lots of bars) or the neighbouring rooms.
The staff are helpful and polite (the girls on reception rush to open the door or call the lift for you) and Security greets my wife and I with a smile every morning when we drive our scooter away from the car park fronting the hotel.
The rooms are not large but of adequate size (ours is the Sunset King room) and there is an ingenious use of space integrating the bathroom with the sleeping accommodation using a glass sliding door as a separator. Tea and coffee making facilities are in every room and the 46 inch flat screen TV has a range of channels including BBC World CNN and, surprisingly 4 channels showing live Premier League football. The TV is wired to the Internet for YouTube and whatever, but this is not needed if you have your IPad with you as the rooms have free WiFi with download speeds of 14MBS and upload speed of 5MBS with no downtime so far.
There is a fridge, mini bar and the bathroom has two basins with a walk- in rainfall shower.
The unique selling point of the hotel is the retro Art Nouveau 50s Miami style - at breakfast the music is old Cuban American, a sort of Buena Vista meets Kid Creole and your choice from the menu is served to your table.
I have stayed in 15 different hotels in Pattaya would rank this one highly for a boutique hotel.
For those of you who have not visited Pattaya before if you or your partner are worried about the profusion of working girls in and about the town and on the Beach Road then this is not the resort for you. It's easy to steer clear of all that and enjoy the transparent friendliness of the people and the brash raw fun of this unique party resort.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
4 Thank bobtomlinson
Pattaya, Chon Buri, Thailand
Reviewed 12 September 2013

Everything are excellent. The hotel is good located and convenience!! Easy to go any where also just walked to The Central Festival. Its very nice room. Staffs they all are so helpful especially Mr. Andy he very polite kinds and friendly. All everything are perfect! and we feel safe... We will return to stay here again!!

Mr. Mckay & Ms. Ketsiri

Room Tip: Sorry for no comments for fitness and spa we did not use them, Next time we will try sure!
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Aor A
Dee Why Beach NSW Australia
Reviewed 11 September 2013 via mobile

This is a really well appointed hotel. I am writing this from my room on my 3rd day here. Right in the middle of beach road. My room had great views over the beach and very tastefully decorated.

The staff are as good as any I have encountered anywhere.

Sometimes it is when things go wrong that you can judge a good hotel from an also ran. I did have a problem with the Internet and I was impressed with their response and the immediacy and urgency of their response. An engineer was immediately brought in and the problem was resolved in short period of time.

• Stayed September 2013
4 Thank Denis G
Bangkok
Reviewed 8 September 2013

We were lucky enough to stay for 2 weeks, its beautiful the design is Miami are deco.
They only have 24 rooms so make sure that you book well in advance, If you like something new and chic youll love this hotel. Its special

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
4 Thank lucie g
Okinawa, Japan
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I've had the opportunity to stay at 3 out of the 5 hotels within the Siam Hotel Group (Siam Bayshore, Siam Bayview and recently, the Wave Hotel) and once again the service, facilities, and experience have left me with little doubt that this hotel group caters to the needs of the traveler. The staff at the Wave Hotel went out of their way to ensure that every need was met and always with a smile. The hotel manager, Khun Nim, who I've known for years, does not disappoint ensuring the rooms, food, and my time with the family there was phenomenal. There are many hotels on beach road and in the surrounding area but I highly suggest that during your next trip to Pattaya try the Wave Hotel, you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family