“casa fellini at jomtien”
Review of Casa Fellini

Casa Fellini
Ranked #48 of 1,001 Restaurants in Pattaya
Price range: US$11 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 10 February 2014

i had early diner with some friends there.i tried the spageti carbonara which is my favorite.excellent taste but i disagree with the quantity.the plate was relly big ,maybe 40 cm and down the midle was a medioum quantity of an excellent carbonara.but maybe its me ,who i don't like the gourmet side of a recepie, and i want a reall family food.but the hostess is beutifull and smiling and taking care us that i recomend this restaurant as the best service i had in pattaya

There are newer reviews for Casa Fellini

Reviewed 23 November 2013

There is nothing special or authentic Italian about this place. They only feature the most common and pedestrian dishes on their menu, nothing original at all. If you're happy with any pizza or any pasta dish at a high price, this place should be your choise.
I went in anyway. I hade read nice reviews. Service was confused, to say the least. I ordered ½ litre of house red (merlot without any character at all) and a bottle of water. I got my water, the waitress forgot my wine. 2 items in 1 order was too complicated?
For food I ordered bruschetta and spaghetti carbonara. Nothing adventurous available. The bruschetta was actually quite nice, and a generous portion. I was given a fork and a spoon to eat it with. Confused waitress, I guess. I used my fingers, but it was messy.
My carbonara was bad. Pasta was way overcooked, and the sauce was too salty to be edible. The head waiter came over and asked, he must have read my expression of unhappiness. It was returned to the kitchen without any questions (cudos for that), but my replacement dish was overcompensated. Now the spaghetti was almost raw and the sauce was bland. I suspect that nobody in the kitchen tastes the food, before it is being put in front of the customer. Confused service meant that I had to ask for cutlery with both servings of carbonara, if I didn't want to just suck it off the plate.
The pizza chef (owner???) was attentive, apologetic and service minded, but not the one actually preparing my food or serving it, so it didn't help that much, even though he was my star of the night. He offered a complementary grappa to compensate for the bad experience, but I'd rather have had good food and service.

2  Thank Laus S
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Nice little Italian restaurant, good pizza, ok service, good location. Baring in mind there are more Italian restaurants in Pattaya than any other type of restaurant so any new embarking really has to try and stand out among about 100 others

Reviewed 28 August 2013

My partner and I ate here twice during our trip to Pattaya. Simply fantastic! Italian owned. Great bruschetta, pasta & pizzas. Good service and great value for money.

2  Thank Allan C
Reviewed 14 August 2013 via mobile

Food service out of this world its a must eat place when in pattaya everything fresh service excellent food amazing

1  Thank davideazley57