Areca Lodge
  • Pool
LK Residence(Pattaya)
  • Restaurant
1,053 results
All reviewsevergreen wingcorona wingsoi dianasuper deluxe roomsoi lk metrowalking streetnice swimmingmike shopping mallair connice hotelbars and restaurantssmall balconypool viewstandard roomwould stay againexcellent breakfastcentral location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Stay here for two weeks and everything was fine. Check in was easy and safe in room is good so no worries about anything going missing. The staff was ok and breakfast was fine.
Would stay again here in low season .

Room Tip: Get a poolside view as building work at the back will make too much sound in the morning
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 July 2013 via mobile

Frontdesk (evergreen). What can I say. You should be fired. Unpolite, unprofessional. Total crap. Male staf. 100 % good all over the hotel. Breakfast at evergreen very good and good friendly staff. If you don't mind seing old white man with young Thai ladies at the swimming pool this location is average. If you do find another family orientated place to stay. Overall not at place for families but If you are in Thailand for fun ok place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2013
Udomsin S, Front Office Manager at Areca Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Dear iKriz,

Thank you very much for your suggestion and please accept my apologize if my staff Front Desk at Evergreen didn't provide the best service for you. I will teach and train them more and more to make sure they will provide the best service for every guests. For family trip if you see we have a lot of family come to check in in our hotel. Our pool have child pool and balloon for kids. Our staff will assist parents to take care children and play with them. So I hope you will give us a chance to service for your next trip.

Best regards,
Udomsin, S.
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 29 July 2013 via mobile

On visiting my brother in Pattaya his Thai wife had booked hotel for two rooms for 4 nights on arrival they made a mistake with the booking and they would not help us in anyway, they were adamant that it was our fault, my brother as been stopping at this hotel for over 10 years and I myself on 4 occasions which have been excellent, so I do not want to really mark the hotel down, but must say we will never stop there again.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 23 July 2013 via mobile

Very nice hotel almost everything great, except the wifi in the room o Was in the new tower and o always had to go to the lobby to catch some internet, and when i made the reservation they say they hace wifi in the rooms, after this everything Was great, nice location and clean and modern hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012
Udomsin S, Front Office Manager at Areca Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2013

Dear Ivo33,

Thank you very much for your comment, at first please accept my apologize for WiFi problem that happened to you. Let me explain for you the cause it may be make WiFi not worked because right now we have install new cable for WiFi router in hotel area it may cause sometimes no have signal in some area or WiFi sometimes not stable.

Very sorry again and hope you will understand our situation and wait to welcome you again at our Areca Lodge.

Best regards,
Udomsin, S.
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 17 July 2013

I stayed at the Areca Lodge, for 10 days, in February 2013. I choose a room in the Ever Green Tower part of the hotel, which is the newest part. The room was large, well equipped and cleaned thoroughly, ever day. The breakfast was excellent and evening meals were of a high quality and very good value. The bar at the front of the hotel is a very nice place to have a drink. The bar manager Naas creates a really nice, friendly atmosphere and works hard to make sure all the customers feel really welcome.
Philip A Crozier, FCMA, CGMA. Abertillery, Wales, UK.

Room Tip: Excellent rooms in the Ever Green Tower part of the hotel.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo