“One of my Favourites”

Ranked #82 of 458 Hotels in Pattaya
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Stayed 5 nights from 21 – 26 April in the Superior Tower (New wing).
This is the first time I’ve stayed in the “new” section since the renovations have been completed, and wow, how nice is this now. There are now 3 pools. I loved the rooftop pool – although it can only accommodate 8 deck loungers – it’s nice and relaxing, as the people with kiddies are mainly at the main pool below. It would have been nice to have a bar service up on the roof, but I suppose you can always bring your own. 
The new wings rooms are not too big, but you do not really need more. Cleaning staff very friendly. The balconies are small and (as a smoker) I would have preferred a little chair on the balcony.
Choice at breakfast is good and there is an outside area for the smokers.
Some people might find the location a bit noisy, as there are many bars located in the vicinity.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Mrugesh_Kulkarni, General Manager at Sunshine Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2014

Dear Sir,

Thank you for the 4 star review. Thank you for staying with us again. We are happy to read that you liked our New Wing. Also good to see that you enjoyed our all three swimming pools. Thank you for your good comments on our breakfast buffet as well.

We hope that you will stay here at Sunshine Hotel & Residences once again. Please contact me directly (rm@sunshinepattaya.com) whenever you plan to visit Pattaya in future. We look forward to welcome you again soon.

There are newer reviews for Sunshine Hotel & Residences

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Hotel was good. Close to beach. Staffs were friendly and helpfull. Rooms are clean. But if housekeeper doesnt leave their hair in the room. Except that everything was perfect.
I really enjoy there and like this hotel. I would recommend to everyone to stay there.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo

Dear Mr. Muhsin,

Greetings from Sunshine Hotel & Residences,

Thank you the choosing us during your stay in Pattaya last year. We are happy to read that you are satisfied with the hotel and the rooms. Sir, please note that unlike last year we now have bought Vacuum Cleaners for all floors which will enhance our cleanliness.

I am sure next time when you stay at Sunshine Hotel & Residences you will find improvementa in our cleanliness standards.

Looking forward to welcome you in our Hotel soon.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Decided to stay at the hotel as it was very close to the beach and the shopping area. The room was nice, clean and spacious. The staff were very friendly, welcoming and helpful when I arrived at the Hotel- taking care of my luggage as soon as I pulled into the forecourt! Now that's five star experience. Check-in & check-out were a breeze both times. This was definitely much more than a great stay (considering I only paid peanuts for the room) Also please do not miss the breakfast its worth getting up to even when me and my partner were hungover !!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Mrugesh_Kulkarni, General Manager at Sunshine Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Dear Guests,

Greetings from Sunshine Hotel & Residences,

May I take this opportunity to thank you for taking your valuable time to write an online review about Sunshine Hotel & Residences Pattaya after your recent stay with us. Your good words are encouraging for us, and it makes us to strive for higher standards to serve our guests better.

Thank you once again and we look forward to be at your service in the near future!

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Spoilt for choice.
I stayed for 18 days and found my stay very comfortable with my room having all the modern deco with all facilities that I wished for.
Choice of three swimming pools with very good variety of food.
Location is just perfect and the beach with bars and restaurants just on the corner.
Staff were very helpful and went out of their way to help.
I will definitely book my room for next year.

Room Tip: Higher floors offer very good views of the sea
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Mrugesh_Kulkarni, General Manager at Sunshine Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Dear Sir,

Thank you for the 5 star review. We are most concerned with the satisfaction of our guests and your feedback is of great value to us. It allows us to ensure and improve the quality of service we want to offer our guests.

Thank you for choosing Sunshine Hotel & Residences. We excited to know that you will be here again. Please let us know if there’s anything we can prepare in advance. We look forward to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

This place pretty cool. Its undoubtedly is in great location. It absolutely next to the beach (like 500 mtrs). Next to a shopping mall, Hilton hotel. The main road is just around. Overall the location is fantastic. In terms of the hotel room, I requested for a pool view tower room, which was blocked for a minimum up sold charges. The view is like atrium type over the pool. The hotel has three pools. All are not very big but are clean and has facilities. The breakfast had a good choice. Fresh egg station, Indian veg food, Continental food. All are fantastic. The only suggestion I can give is the warmth of hospitality should be worked on. Whenever I pass around the staffs whether in lobby or restaurant no one smiles, I felt a bit awkward when I knew I was in the land of smiles. Only the housekeeping lady was very warm at her interaction with us. However overall experience was nice and soothing.

Room Tip: Try and get the tower room with pool view. They are great.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Mrugesh_Kulkarni, General Manager at Sunshine Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Dear Mr. Sazybanjo,

Greetings from Sunshine Hotel & Residences

Thank you for choosing our Hotel during your stay in Pattaya. We are delighted that your stay with the Sunshine Hotel & Residences was enjoyable.

Your comments are very valuable in helping us improve the level of service to guests. I'll share your suggestions with my team and we will improve based on your suggestions. We are most pleased that you enjoyed the hotel's service, facilities and location.

We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to deliver exceptional value based service in the future.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Had a few short days to spend in Pattaya with friends so we chose this hotel for its convenience & position. It was clean & the staff friendly but during the night it is so noisy & the sounds of the party going on in the street bars is very audible. Would not recommend if you are looking for a relaxing stay.

Room Tip: Try to get a room away from the front of the hotel & the main street
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sue N
Mrugesh_Kulkarni, General Manager at Sunshine Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2014

Dear Mr. Sue N,

Greetings from The Land of Smile,

Thank you for choosing our Hotel during your stay in Pattaya. We are happy to read that you are satisfied with our rooms and service.

We do have few rooms on the other side which are quiet(er) than the rooms facing the famous Soi 8 street. There are many guests who request for the rooms facing the famous Soi 8 street while making the reservation. Anyways, next time you visit Pattaya please contact me directly so that we can assign these rooms for your group.

We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to deliver exceptional service in the future.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

Nice accommodation with friendly service. Good room with balcony Value for money and close to beach and shopping era. Good breakfast variety neat and clean. Will visit again.Thank you for making my holiday wonderful.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Abi K
Prasit_Tik, Manager at Sunshine Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2014

Dear Sir,

Thank you for the 4 star review. Your feedback is of great value to us. It allows us to ensure and improve the quality of service we want to offer our guests.

Thank you for choosing Sunshine Hotel & Residences. I hope you will be choose us during you next year's vacation again. We look forward to welcome you again soon.

Prasit Putthamanee