“Mini Siam Large Display ”

Mini Siam and Mini Europe
US$51.50*
Half-Day Mini Siam Pattaya
Ranked #12 of 135 things to do in Pattaya
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

After visiting Pattaya for many years we finally decided to see Mini Siam & we are so glad we did. The attention to detail is magnificent. The weather was slightly overcast, perfect for photos & believe me there is no shortage of opportunity. A review said it is nicer at night so when we return with friends we may take that option. The weather cooperated & we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. After feeding the fish & pigeons near the end we had drinks overlooking the lower section enjoying a nice breeze. The attention to detail is outstanding & at 300 Baht it is a great source of entertainment. Be prepared to spend at least 2 hours.

There are newer reviews for Mini Siam and Mini Europe

Reviewed 13 July 2014

This is A tiny slice of the world but only of interest if you've not neen to the real places - Save your money & google the location on the internet.

1  Thank RKS S
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

Must go at evening, once the lighting is On..

Can see all the monuments and places at one place. ........

Reviewed 2 July 2014

I set my expectation high as the price for tourist is 300 THB (10 USD), while for local is as low as 120 THB.

I expect the Mini Siam park is like Madurodam in Den Haag.. The park itself is twice bigger than Madurodam, but the quality are far below Madurodam..

The mini-buildings on Mini Siam is OK (so-so, not-too-good),, but the surroundings of the building are sucks! Have to say that.. It seems that Mini Siam having difficulties to buy supporting decoration (like mini people to be placed around building, mini trains to be operated near station, etc).. The only ornament I saw moving is Thai Airways plane which is sadly move due to aging..

I tried to enjoy myself taking photos, but the building quality are sadly poor.. The paints were broken,, some support cracked..

If i have two hours in pattaya, i'd rather get wasted at night and wake up later than go to Mini Siam

2  Thank AnziG11
Reviewed 1 July 2014

A friend visited mini Siam back in 2000 and I'd kept meaning to visit ever since, finall got there in 2013 but I don't think anything had changed in the 13 years, it all looks a bit tired and unloved to be honest, spent about 45 minutes strolling round taking pictures, not something I would do again but I would visit and make up your own mind.

1  Thank Rob B