“The best European food since leaving ”
Review of Yupin's restaurant

Yupin's restaurant
Ranked #66 of 1,626 Restaurants in Pattaya
Price range: £5 - £20
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Yupins Restaurant is a Family run restaurant. Yupin (owner) is the wife of Peter who has 46 years experience of catering and food and wine. Yupin herself is a superb cook and runs the kitchen. Yupins is uniquely decorated and offers European and Thai cuisine mainly, served by a great team of English speaking waiting staff. The accent is on excellent food and drink, with a fun relaxing atmosphere. Yupins has two rooms aircon and now enclosed with a large window overlooking our lively Soi. Booking is advisable. Sometimes we have tables free at opening time 6pm and before closing at 930pm. Our customers are mainly local residents and returning travellers. We have a Set Menu of 3 courses with 5 choices each course, for 395 baht. Our prices go from 220 baht for a Thai meal to 1,595 baht for a whole Rib of Beef carved at your table and our wine list ranges between house wines at 160 baht per glass to 1,495 baht for our best bottle. Dated December 2018. We look forward to welcoming you soon!
Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

This was one of the best meals I have had in a very long time. The service was great both from the owner and his experienced team. The food was perfectly presented and cooked. Not a fault could be found Devine We will be back for sure !!

Reviewed 17 June 2016

Our first night back in Jomtien Beach, straight back to Yupin's for authentic Thai food.
As usual Mr Yupin was there to greet us along with our favourite waitress May. It is low season in Thailand so tourist are few compared to the end of the year. We hadn't booked because of this and were lucky to get a table, I did forget it was a Friday night.
For entree it was not a hard decision, straight to the sizzling prawns in garlic butter mopped with lovely french bread. For mains the old favourite Green chicken curry one of the best we have ever tasted, along with a new dish on the menu. Smoked Duck in red curry. Wow, it was a winner. Cooked with little cherry tomatoes and small pieces of pineapple and of course chilli. Mrs Yupin was in the kitchen and she is a superb Thai chef, we congratulated her on this new dish. The menu tells you how hot dishes are with the number of chilli's at the bottom of the description and this was a two chilli dish. Not too hot but still had a bite which brings out all the flavours. We always find the duck in Thailand so good and this smoked duck was amazing. Certainly will be back to have this dish again.

Reviewed 3 June 2016

Has now become my favorite restaurant in Pattaya, Thailand. I have been living and dining in the Pattaya area for over 10 years. This great restaurant has been in business for about 3 years. I can not understand why it has taken me so long to come across this great place Exceptionally fine food, well prepared and presented by a very, very good wait staff. Clean and comfortable with a superb menu offering many choices. A good wine selection as well.

1  Thank Robert J O
Reviewed 1 June 2016

I took my partner there for his Birthday and overall the meal was good. The service was really good and staff were polite and Peter the host came and introduced himself. After eating Thai food all week I decided to have the steak which was really nice with a nice sauce. I think presentation could have been a little better with a little more on the plate apart from just the steak and chips. I think it could have also benefited from home made chips as opposed to frozen ones. My partner had a Thai dish, fish in yellow curry and it was the best I had tasted all holiday. Due to my partner only drinking water I decided to have the half carafe house wine as I did not want a full bottle to myself, there were 2 options normal or superior I chose superior but I was disappointed with the it, overall a nice restaurant with nice food that won't break the bank.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 31 May 2016

The judge of a good restaurant is superb food, great ambience and a great atmosphere. Yupins has these in abundance with an excellent chef, a great atmosphere and friendly efficient staff headed by Peter the owner who welcomes everyone with a warm enthusiasm seldom found in most restaurants.
I would happily eat there time and time again

Date of visit: May 2016