“Our recently stay.”

Novotel Pattaya Modus Beachfront Resort
Ranked #57 of 445 Hotels in Pattaya
“Our recently stay.”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

The service was exelent with intentive hotel staff especially the house maid who kept our room in a spotless condition, Mr Witsanu Nathawin. We thoroughly enjoy the room location having a nice views.
Car parking is great with easy access to the hotel foyer.
We could not fault the dining room for breakfast and dinner.
All in all we had a wonderful restful few days.

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Phichy
CGMP_Management_Team, Front Office Manager at Novotel Pattaya Modus Beachfront Resort, responded to this review, 18 August 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Centara Grand Modus Resort Pattaya for your recent stay and feedback though TripAdvisor website .

We have read your comments about our property and greatly appreciate that you took the time to write them, as our guests' satisfaction is our main priority. Your heartfelt words and special mention of Khun Witsanu our Assistant Manager - Front Office will be shared with the General Manager and his team.

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we wish to thank you again for your support and patronage. We look forward to your return to Centara Grand Modus Resort Pattaya.

Front Office Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
  • Hebrew first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
  • Vietnamese first
Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

I had the pleasure of being guest at this nice resort on 1-3 Aug 2014 , we would like to say thank you all of the best service , can't believe negative review.
Truly excellent staff ,delivering wonderful service ; especially the team in the lobby.
We'd like to give a special thank you to a little staff girl in the lobby as she went above & beyond her duties helping me with a hotel voucher problem.she is a nice girl and credit to centara grand.
Also thank to all of the staff were friendly & we were made to feel very warm welcome
We didn't want to leave this gorgeous hotel and definitely be back soon !!

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank LaLina G
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your recent feedback and for choosing Centara Grand Modus Resort Pattaya for your vacation in Pattaya.

We were delighted with your feedback regarding your recent stay. Your heartfelt words and special mention of The Team at the lobby will be shared with the General Manager and team.

We pride ourselves on the level of customer service that we provide at Centara Grand Modus Resort Pattaya and feedback such as yours is most encouraging.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Very good homel and nicely staff her name is rainy, better than I expected. Nice room especially the mattress was very comfortable. We like the breakfast and dinner they offered. The only problem or thing I do not like is the room I got does not have any view across the window. You will have to purchase a ocean view room or a pool access room if you wanna have things to look at or enjoy when you are inside.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Annie_8882014
liverpool
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

I booked this hotel as one of 8 during my visit to Thailand , I can't really remember why or for what reason I booked it for !.

However ! ... im glad I did !.. this hotel exceeded every expectation I had !... from the wonderful staff, to the BEST pool area ive saw in all of my visits to Thailand !..
A fantastic room with a really comfortable king size bed, there was absolutely nothing I could fault anywhere in this hotel !..

Would I go back ?...
Would I recommend it ?...

MOST DEFINITELY ! : )

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank peter s
Dear Guest

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at Centara Grand Modus Resort Pattaya.
We are delighted to learn you enjoyed your stay with us. At the same time, we are happy to have exceed your expectations in service and quality standards from the wonderful staff, to the BEST pool and room products . Receiving such positive feedback from our guest motivates us to further improve our commitment to delivering good service.

Thank you for your valued patronage. We look forward to welcoming you again to our Centara Grand Modus Resort Pattaya.

Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

First time in Pattaya and I must say at the time of booking I was a little apprehensive about this hotel. I had read the reviews on Tripadvisor and there were a few negative reviews . Well, I must say the hotel far exceeded my expectations and my stay here on Superior Resort view 4 floor ,extremely clean rooms, beautiful grounds, very very helpful staff especially Khun Pui lovely staff at night shift ,she very good take care during my stay(her smiling so lovely).. The private Beach was very nice and large swimming pool:).. There is easily enough space for everyone and finding a sunbed , Pool bar so cool!..I love here and will come back again for sure...

• Stayed August 2014
2 Thank Kate_luckylove
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your compliment. Your heartfelt words and special mention of Khun Pui Staff in the Night Shift will be shared with the General Manager and her team.

Your compliments inspire us to continually provide and improve the level of service that guest have come to expect.

Once again, thank you for making us one of your preferred accommodation choices. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Thailand
Reviewed 10 August 2014

I'm very happy with the location - right on the beach. The room's so clean and comfortable. Wonderful swimming pool , service minded staffs and other conveniences make my holiday fantastic !!! I'm sure I will come back again.

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank HappyNest1
Dear Guest,

Thank you for very much for your kind feed back through trip advisor. We are delighted to note that most of our facilities and services met your expectation. Your positive feedback will certainly encourage our staff to go the extra mile to serve our guest better.

We trust, you had a pleasant trip home and look forward to have another opportunity of welcoming you back to Centara Grand Modus Resort Pattaya soon.

Blackpool
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

Fantastic family holiday. The staff were so friendly and happy and couldn't do enough for us. The swimming pools and private beach provided many hours of fun for the children. The rooms were spacious and the beds and pillows were so comfortable. I can't understand anybody complaining about the breakfasts because there was such a large selection to choose from. Our family group consisted of 4 adults, a 5 year old and a 10 month old baby. We were worried about bringing the 10 month old to Thailand, but I have to say he thrived. We didn't encounter any problems whatsoever. We deliberately chose this hotel as it is to the north of Pattaya, away from the noise. The hotel provide a complimentary minibus to the main road where you can get a song tow. We used a local taxi firm and it cost 200 bahts into Central Pattaya. I would highly recommend this hotel, especially those with families with children.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank Janet M
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your stay experience at Centara Grand Modus Resort Pattaya through TripAdvisor website.

I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for selecting us as your preferred accommodation choice for your vacation in Pattaya. My colleagues have fond memories of your visit and they recall the light-hearted moments you shared that brightened their day.

We are happy to have met your expectations and endeavour to continually delight our guests whenever they stay with us.

Thank you for your valued patronage. From all of us at Centara Grand Modus Resort Pattaya, we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.