“Peace amongst the crazy”

Megabreak Pool Hall
Reviewed 1 June 2014

This a a great place to play pool. I always come here when in Pattaya. Pay for pool by the hour, well-priced beers, and the girls set the balls at the end of each game. Well air conditioned to escape the heat too.

1  Thank Craig D

Reviewed 21 April 2014

There are two air-conditioned pool halls within reasonable walking distance from Soi Buakhao but I prefer this one as it feels more relaxed and offers more than just a room full of pool tables.

A majority of beer bars in Pattaya have pool tables and a lot of them don’t maintain them well. By comparison here you know you are going to be able to play on a decent table cloth and of course you will end up paying a little bit extra for that certainty.

One of the things I find that helps make the time more enjoyable is the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff. You will find yourself with a lady in attendance, to take your orders for drinks and snacks and will rack the balls for you. If you ask nicely, they will also give your female opponent advice on how to play.

We arrived and played late in the night and badly and were politely notified by our attendant that the pool hall would be closing in half and hour. Luckily for us we finished our game and our drinks well within that time. Admittedly I can’t remember now if I paid per game or by the hour but for what’s its worth if you want to enjoy a decent game of pool you can do so at Megabreak.

1  Thank isnakebite
Reviewed 16 December 2013

For past 5 years i have beeen playing there during my holidays. Fannntastic Venue for serious pool players like me, also for fun.. There is a competition there every tuesday, Thursday and Sunday and sometimes on saturday. Very fair , You have two chance to survive ib=n the competition. A Handicap competition which is very good for everybody who is novice and weak players, For example, if you play to a very good player, he/she have to win 12 games with you only have to win 3 or 4. Management and staff very friendly and helpful. Ollie a part owner is also very helpful .

2  Thank Jocky_King
Reviewed 3 December 2013

They have nice 9ball competitions about 3 times per week. You 500 bath and you really have a chance for win, because they will give handicap to the better players.

Try it for 1 time, you will like it.

Enjoy!

1  Thank justamandirect
Reviewed 20 November 2013

We always stop by 'Mega' for a good few games of pool. That staff are always very friendly and the music and atmosphere is second to none!

From the novice right the way through to pro pool player Megabreak can accommodate players of any caliber

I think it has about 14 x Pro 9ft tables which have attendants who rack your balls and fetch you food and drink on your behalf so you can relax in style!

Big screens plastered everywhere showing all the top sporting events in a nice air conditioned environment.

They also hold competitions throughout the week with a healthy jackpot for the winners and runners up etc.

If your paying Pattaya a visit and love a good game of pool definitely give this place a try.

I'd go as far as saying its the best pool hall in Pattaya!!

2  Thank RICTHEFISH