“Happy place to stay”
Review of Penthouse Hotel

Penthouse Hotel
Reviewed 19 November 2012

Many times stay at Penthouse Hotel with friends. I like location and unique design of rooms. Boys Zone in front of street, guest at night - have to pay extra money at reception. Breakfast include and late time - very good if you going outside till morning and sleep till 11 :) like me

Room Tip: Check availible room at hotel web site or call
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Jason_msk
PenthouseHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Penthouse Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2012

" Thank You ' .. and we are all so glad that you were Happy ! .. and in-turn, we are Happy to Confirm that the renowned ' boyz street ' is in fact in the NEXT Street as you approach the equally renown ' walking-street ' and at the same time to advise our friends and Guests that may not already be aware, that our 'Joiner-Policy ' is among the Most Liberal (no charge) of Any Establishment Anywhere.. ( But should Not be Confused with ' Room / Suite Sharing ' which we do not recommend if one ( or two ) is to enjoy the multiple Pleasures of Pattaya ! ..Yes; the Complementary Breakfast is indeed served 'till late and both the Restaurant and Room-Service are 24 Hrs. Enjoy."

Reviewed 25 October 2012

I had actually booked a Penthouse Relax 2 but was told on arrival that this room was being refurbished with a new jacuzzi.
A bit disappointed as I lost my requested balcony facing the road but I'm glad that the helpful staff of Penthouse made it up by giving me an upgraded Party Patpong with a balcony above the indoor pool.
I am really impressed with the cleanliness in Penthouse and especially in my room.
Housekeeping service was prompt and available even at 10pm on one of the days when I woke up way late.
Clean towels and hand towels were provided everyday along with soft bedsheets and the room was nice and dust free, a big plus as I am a fan of clean places.
Even the lobby has separate housekeeping staff members sweeping and cleaning whole day long.
They did have a bit of a problem with the large windows in the lobby getting dirty with rain water and people splashing in the outdoor swimming pool but the Receptionists told me its being dealt with.
Room service is available round the clock but I also dined in the restaurant a couple of times (see the pics of the attached vegetable curry it was personally recommended by their Chef Lai)
Location is indeed excellent, only about 120 metres from Walking Street entrance and 60 meters from beach.
I've also attached some pictures of my Party Patpong room, mine was number 219, next to the indoor pool's entrance door.
All in all Penthouse is a nice, clean place with excellent atmosphere and the rooms are specifically designed for a fun filled wild holiday.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
5  Thank LiveWellLoveLife
PenthouseHotel, Public Relations Manager at Penthouse Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2012

" We all enjoyed the Photo's .. a picture Is indeed worth a thousand words ! ..and Thank You. We do place Great importance as to the views expressed by our Friends and Guests, and it is through this medium that we gain insight as to our progress in trying to provide a Hotel Venue that meets the demands and expectation of those that have chosen to spend their valuable Holiday-time with us ! We value both the Good And the Bad and always try to respond accordingly !.. ( All that we ask is that any published Review be both Genuine and in Good-Faith ) and we are indeed thankful when those occasional. Non-Genuine reviews are indeed 'weeded-out' before publication ! Thank You Again. and we all look forward yo seeing You back in Pattaya, .. ( Hopefully At The Penthouse Hotel ) " ,,

Reviewed 25 October 2012

Quite simply amazing. We’d heard some stuff about the place. A few couples we know have stayed there. They championed it. So we booked for a week to help celebrate our 25 years of marriage. We wondered what it would be like. Upon arrival we were greeted by the wonderful staff and the words ‘nothing's a problem,’ just ask and we will do our best. True to form nothing was a problem and all the staff went out of their way to make our stay one to remember. We stayed in room 212 which we were advised had recently been upgraded. I think the Bell Boy tried to explain that we were the first people to stay in this room since the upgrade. Walking into our room everything looked immaculate, rather like a show room and contained everything one could want. Our balcony took us directly to the pool. We enjoyed many a late night / early morning dip in there. I don’t think it ever closed. We do not usually eat in at resorts and hotels but the food was so good and the prices so reasonable we ate in almost every day. The Penthouse is conveniently located very close to the beach and the Walking Street but, once we were in our room, we didn’t feel the hustle and bustle of the action not far from our doorstep. On the day of our anniversary we enjoyed complimentary Champagne in the hotel clubs and a complimentary cake. Drinks flowed that night and we both had massive hangovers when we woke up the following afternoon. We will finish as we started. It was quite simply amazing and we met some amazing couples.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jessyp78
PenthouseHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Penthouse Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2012

" Happy that you both had a memorial vacation !.. for our part we will continue to strive to make the Penthouse Hotel the choice of singles and adventurious couples ! Hope to see you both again next time, . ".

Reviewed 8 October 2012

I’m staying at the Penthouse now. Three nights gone. Two to go. It’s OK. Pattaya has been hit by some big storms and I’ve seen sand bags outside some stores. The hotel has held up very well. I have a Jacuzzi room and it’s all good. Great water pressure in the Jacuzzi and it's piping hot. Can see myself staying here again in the future.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank GrahamC1212
PenthouseHotel, Public Relations Manager at Penthouse Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2012

" Thank You " for your Review, and hope that you enjoyed your remaining time in Pattaya ! ..sorry about the wheather , ( we can by now start to look forward to the better Seasons which of course coincide with the popular holiday period )...But; with Pattaya's many attractions this resort is a favourite all the year around !.. Look forward to seeing You again; at the Penthouse ! ..

Reviewed 13 September 2012

I have nothing bad to say about the hotel, rooms are amazing, service/wifi on point... pool deck is beautifu, stuffs are friendly... Hands down one of the best hotels I've been to... 10 star!!

Would definitely recommend this hotel to people that are open minded who loves to enjoy there self and have fun.. singles or married couple.. My points is no matter who u are or who u with you would definitely enjoy your stay no doubt..

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank SilverDolla-
PenthouseHotel, Public Relations Manager at Penthouse Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2012

" Well !! ..that was Very nice to read. Thank You, and hope to see You again"

Reviewed 9 September 2012

I stayed at penthouse in room 202 and then 201 both pool deck rooms.
At the time of check out i was really scuffling to get to the local airport and in a hurry I ended up leaving an envelope with 1,748 US dollars and most importantly my iphone next to the stereo player in room 202.
However, as both of these things were supposed to be in my suitcase it didn't even hit me until two days after being in Phuket. My iphone is provided by my company and didn't even work in Thailand so i couldn't use it. Anyway, I started to panic and called my office to trace it and was told that they would get back to me by email and as soon as I open my inbox a few hours later, voila!
I had an email from Penthouse Hotel saying that they had found not just my iphone but even the 1,748 US dollars.
So thank you Penthouse for handling this matter in such a professional and sincere manner.
I will be personally thanking David and Rose when I return in November who emailed me with the good news.
David is a good guy and an excellent manager who I even had the pleasure of talking to while he was doing his usual quality checks on the pool deck.
Your staff is doing an excellent job guys, I love sincerity in people.
I also owe you for the postage which I will pay at the same time as I reserve my room for November.
Thanks once again Rose and David.
You've saved me from a lot of trouble :)

Room Tip: They are building some artistic figure in the lobby so its a bit noisy in the day time and they said...
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
12  Thank Nigel P
PenthouseHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Penthouse Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2012

Glad we could be of service. You may be surprised how often we do in fact find left items in the Rooms & Suites and well understand that our Guests have many other important issues to enjoy themselves with during their travels.
Look forward to seeing you in November!

Reviewed 2 September 2012

Stayed at the Penthouse for a week in August 2012. Had a great time. The room was excellent & the "exercise" swing was a wow with my companions. I used a safe box at reception & used my own padlock - no problems. Not the cheapest in Pattaya, but well worth the extra. Breakfast was included, but I can't comment on it as I think it finishes around 11am & I never got up early enough for that! Recommended.

Room Tip: Choose a room with an exercise swing - it's a blast! Rooms near the night club can be noisy up...
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank howardmendesdacosta
PenthouseHotel, General Manager at Penthouse Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2012

" Thank You " for your travel review, We just hope that the exercise Swing did not prove too taxing for all concerned and that You retained enough energy to explore the many other attractions that this resort destination has to offer ! Hope you will consider staying with us at The Penthouse Hotel, again,soon.