“Truly Relaxing”

Ranked #2 of 447 Hotels in Pattaya
Hong Kong, China
“Truly Relaxing”
Reviewed 9 April 2013

Our purpose to go Pattaya was to relax after the busy shopping and sightseeing days in Bangkok and Rabbit Resort did really give us this feeling not just because of the resort itself but their services.

They have trees nearly everywhere in the resort, I enjoyed so much lying underneath the sun by the adult pool everyday in the morning after breakfast. And, it's just few steps away from the resort to the Jomtien beach, lovely!

There is a staff, I think she is a manager but I forgot to ask her name (shame on me), I think she is Wendy as per other review here, you will see her everyday with a big smile on her face, she is super helpful and friendly, I told her about the noise issue I had the first night and I thought that it was from some kind of machine, she sent a technician guy to check it right away and that night me & my boyfriend realized it was the noise from some kind of animals when we were sitting on the balcony, I caused her trouble so I must tell her my bad and she was making fun of it, she really deserves a compliment from us for everything.

We met Mrs. Rabbit too, she is also nice and friendly, chit chat with the guests and of course to make sure everything is alright during their stay and we believe that she is doing this with her heart, we felt so welcome to stay in Rabbit Resort and thanks for the pink rabbit, too bad that we haven't met Mr. Rabbit!

Back to the room, it was wonderful, we would say this is a huge room, we love the style, the bed and the balcony, I will never forget when the sun was shinning through our window on the first day we arrived.

Rabbit Resort is a real resort we have in our minds, we will not call those modern hotels with a swimming pool, spa and few trees as a RESORT.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
MrRabbitThailand, Owner at Rabbit Resort, responded to this review, 11 April 2013
Dear lovely Hong Kong Guest, we really appreciate your kind review and the care you took to explain your visit with us. I agree - sitting at the adult pool in the early morning is a relaxing and unwinding experience. The swaying palms (some over 100 years old) make the perfect back drop for an early morning meditation. It was a pleasure serving you and look forward to seeing you next time. Thank you, best bunny wishes - Deborah Mrs. Rabbit SERVICE = KINDNESS

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (284)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Vietnamese first
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Reviewed 8 April 2013

As an ardent trip advice fan, I check out best ranked resorts. In my trip I was stupid to book a week in advance thru agoda. Lousy agoda wouldn't refund. The capping of my lovely stay in this fun foresty ethnic beach room was "personal care by owners to get refund for my unused room."
It's not just a great place, it's also great people at rabbit.

• Stayed August 2012
Hello dear guest from Chennal India. What is hospitality? At Rabbit Resort it is always being available to help you and make sure your visit is extraordinary. That's 24/7 everyday at all times. Most of our staff live here at the resort and are always available to serve you. Thank you again for writing. Deborah - Mrs Rabbit
New Delhi, India
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Rabbit resort

The Rabbit Resort is a delightful property away from the madding crowd of Pattaya. Situated right on the Jomtien beach, it manages to give an appearance of a tropical jungle with the different species of plants and birds seen on this property.

My husband and I were taking a break together away from hectic schedules at work and we are thankful that I decided to go by Trip advisor rating and rightly chose this resort. We very impressed with the owners Mr and Mrs. Rabbit who made it a point to interact with each guest personally. We were welcomed on arrival with a drink, some cute souveneirs and a lot of warmth. We were met by Mrs Rabbit on arrival and in the first few minutes of meeting us she decided to upgrade us to a cottage, instead of a forest room that we had booked online. The cottages are extremely spacious. Completely self contained. Each cottage, comes with all the privacy you can think of, yet two minutes walk from your cottage and you are on a happening beach (almost like a private beach)

The resort has a quaint restaurant by the beach where the food is very good and they had quite a good range of wines as well. Service on this resort is excellent. Incidentally the resort also has an employee, Windy who is particularly friendly, attentive and helpful. I happen to be a vegetarian and in Thailand food has been a little bit of an issue for me in the past, but not here. In fact I was told that I could ask the Chef to make anything that I wanted to have, although that wasn't necessary.

The resort runs a pick up and drop service to the nearest point from where taxis and local conveyance is available, which makes it very easy to travel around. I have been to Pattya several times in the past and it was not one of my favorite destinations, but this resort has changed my opinion of Pattaya.

All in all this is an excellent place to stay and complete value for money as well. I would recommend this resort without hesitation to any discerning traveller

Room Tip: I havent seen the other rooms but definitely the cottage rooms we stayed in were Excellent and worth...
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
MrRabbitThailand, Owner at Rabbit Resort, responded to this review, 8 April 2013
Dear New Delhi lovely guest, Thank you for the great review. As a mom and pop resort with only 49 rooms we are lucky to know all of our guests personally. That is why we can provide the best service and care. We usually even know your room number and morning coffee order before you tell us. Even so, the true value of our resort is our slogan SERVICE = KINDNESS. Thank you to everyone that has stayed with us, we truly appreciate your continued support. Best bunny wishes - Deborah and Paisan, Mr. and Mrs. Rabbit.
gold coast
Reviewed 7 April 2013

Like many other reviewers i have recently enjoyed the experience of a stay at Rabbit Resort. I also shared the pleasure of an wonderful stay and being treated like royalty from the many friendly
and helpful staff. They are very attentive to your needs and welfare and nothing seems to be too much trouble. The buffet breakfast (normally included in the tariff) is very fresh, fast and a great start to the day. The pools (one from kids and one for adults) are large and well maintained and the whole environment is very leafy and green. The location is perfect for anyone wanting a beah holiday. The beach (and dedicyared chairs and unbrellas as well as waiters are waiting just over the road and its about a 5 minute stoll down the street (which is closed to vehicle traffic between 10am and 5pm) to the corner where you can hop on the baht bus and head into town. There are planty of good eating places along Jomtien beach though so no need to be heading into town much except for late night shows and partying. The rooms are spotless and well cleaned every day. I couldnt find any negative aspect at all in my 5 day stay. Definately will be back.

Room Tip: Although it is a little unclear on the resort's website, the rainforest rooms can be upstairs or...
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled solo
Nizwa, Oman
Reviewed 3 April 2013

It was an excellent couple of days i spend with my wife in rabbit resort... We were welcomed greatly by the staffs along with a welcome drink and couple of souvenirs. We had booked forest room and to be frank the ambiance was so exotic that i cant explain it. Even though it was same like full of thick forest, the cleanliness was more than 100 percent. The manager of the resort was so friendly that she even helped us in going to different places. Had a great American Buffet breakfast with different types of juices, breads, rice, burgers, fruits and many other items.
The most appreciable was Mr. and Mrs Rabbit. Both of them were so friendly, and they arranged a wedding cake for us :). ohhhh about the pools, der are 2 pools one is silent nd one is fun. so we can select which type of pool we wanna join in... and there s private beach also which is really exotic....
Thanks to Mr and Mrs Rabbit and other staffs. Love you a lot :)

Vivek and Meera

Room Tip: Forest rooms are superb for those who love nature and love to sleep with sound of nature
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Honeymoon Couple, we are so happy to participate in your happy event. It was our pleasure to provide excellent service and help for such an important time. Our staff is always available to assist you in any way possible, just ask and we will do our best to make your dreams a reality. Thank you again for staying with us and all the best wedding wishes - Deborah Mrs. Rabbit
Juba, South Sudan
Reviewed 2 April 2013

Been to Rabbit Resorts with my family for the first time and I think that it will be unfair to rate the resort as per star ratings because it exceeds the usual ratings criteria's, A well managed resort where the entire staff makes you feel at home away from home. Every one endeavors from the heart to make you feel comfortable. We have approached the front desk for the show at Alcazar and the tickets and transport was arranged for us. Also the personal touch by Mr and Mrs Rabbit was wonderful. They know their guests by name and make it a point to interact with the guests, which I personally feel is a positive point of the place. The rooms, food , pool and surroundings are awesome and I will make it a point to visit the place once again. I would like to thank Mr And Mrs Rabbit and their staff personally for making our trip wonderful.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
MrRabbitThailand, Owner at Rabbit Resort, responded to this review, 3 April 2013
Hello lovely guest from South Sudan: It was our pleasure to have your family stay with us, thank you. All of our staff and ourselves believe Service=Kindness. We all believe that you deserve the best holiday possible. We want to give you the best service and assistance. It's about giving free fluffy pink bunnies at check-in, if vegetarian the Chef makes special dishes just for you at breakfast, or Windy will see you off at 6:00am when you are leaving and many more ways. Thank you so much from the 60 persons who work and live here. Best Bunny Wishes - Deborah and Paisan, Mr. and Mrs. Rabbit.
Bangkok
Reviewed 21 March 2013

Been to Rabbit Resort several times, and always a renewed pleasure. Lovely rooms, beautiful lush tropical grounds, gorgeous pool - and all very quiet (there is a separate pool for kids on the other side of this intimate resort). The staff are wonderful, helpful, friendly. The food is delicious and right across the walking lane is Rabbit's beach area. It's also very convenient if you want to do other things - go into town, take in a local show, ride an elephant etc, all of which Rabbit Resort can arrange. Hop on over: you'll definitely enjoy.

Room Tip: We prefer the top Forest Villas but the ones below also seem very nice and have their own seclusion.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
MrRabbitThailand, Owner at Rabbit Resort, responded to this review, 21 March 2013
Dear Bangkok guest - great to see you both again. Thank you for returning. Rabbit Resort is less than a 2 hour drive from Bangkok making it the perfect get away for those who reside there. We have many guests who have stayed with us for years, it's fun to see their children grow up right before our eyes. Thank you so much for the nice review - Deborah Mrs. Rabbit Service=Kindness