1,784 results
All reviewsrabbitfamily poolmr and mrsadult poolthai styledongtan beachaway from the hustle and bustlebaht buswalking streetbeach roadcottagepoolsthailandretreatmadnessnightlife
Reviewed 8 February 2014

Our family have stayed at the resort for three days last week and we have truly enjoyed our stay. Staff are very professional and the hosts are very welcoming. We had high expectations and were pleased with the stay at Rabbit Resort. Recommend +++++

Room Tip: They have bigger rooms for family. Do take advantage of them.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
RabbitMrs, Owner at Rabbit Resort Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2014

Dear South Korean Guests: Thanks so much for writing. You are right, we are very family friendly. Many of our rooms are large enough to accommodate 3-6 persons. However, we also have very cute and charming rooms for lovebird couples wanting a romantic getaway. Thank you for mentioning our family orientation. Cheers from Bunnyland - Deborah Mrs. Rabbit

Reviewed 7 February 2014

This is my third visit to Rabbit Resort in Pattaya. The reason that I have kept returning? Very simple - because I am a solo woman traveller, I feel very safe and comfortable here. Rabbit resort has become my second home outside of Canada while I am in Asia.
The owners make a point of speaking daily to everyone about their day, and how they can help make their visit even more pleasant. The general manager, Windy, has an excellent sense of humor and is always available. Staff throughout the resort greet resort visitors with a 'good morning' or 'hello' every time they see us. Office staff are asking if you need help making reservations - which they do free of charge for all clients.
After reading a recent review stating an unpleasant situation, I would like to add that the nearby Condotels and other resorts have NO connection to Rabbit Resort. I know this because when staying here, I have received a pass to go to the Condotel and have not had a problem with heading over. However, the pool area there is not nearly as idyllic as what is at Rabbit.
My future plans include returning to Rabbit Resort - again, because it has become my 2nd home where I have friends. Even more important - I am safe walking in the area outside this resort and the owners/manager make a point of being inclusive so that no one feels 'left out' (unless they choose to be completely on their own).

Stayed: February 2014

Hello Dear Toronto, Canada guest: So nice to see you again. So happy you had a super time at our resort for the third time. Since you are a single woman traveling alone it is especially important to know that you have a safe environment to enjoy your holiday. We always try to introduce our guests to other guests, it seems to be more fun that way, especially during special occasions such as the up-coming Valentine's Day. Thank you again from your second home. Cheers-Deborah Mrs, Rabbit

Reviewed 5 February 2014

I love Rabbit Resort as a plce to eat and chill but have had the worst most harrowing experience of my traveling life in the Condotel Village of which Rabbit is a part.

I stayed next door the night before at Whitehouse and had gone on a morning walk - on my way back to buy breakfast at Rabbit I entered the compound that is home to Rabbit Resort. Said Sawadee to the security and went on my merry way thinking of the great brekky that awaited.

Half way down the hill a Scooter stoppeded and an old man demanded to know where I was going. Before I knew it he was attacking me - throwing punches and demanding to see my pass??? He 3 times tried to hit me. I was forced to go to the nearby condotel and while I was asking the reception to call police a manager came out with a heavy set german guy. They were demanding i show id too. I was forced to go with them and held against my will. I was made to go along by these people to show now some ID at the Hotel. I asked this condo manager woman what right they had to do this and was told they don't want people like me in their place. I asked the German guy Mr Toms (he said his name was) what right they had to do this. He said they can do whatever they want! The next thing the security guard gets angry again and says he is not working now and starts to pull of his shirt saying you want a fights? I can not understand this behaviour (It is not of someone in a sober state) This compound is shared with many bars, cafe's, condos and hotels. Please beware that something is not good here. I went to look for the rabbit manager but whe was not there. I was left upset, shaking and somewhat angry that this can happen in a free country. My 3 day holiday i cut short and went back home to bangkok. Never again will I stay at/or eat at any of the places in this resort compound.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
12  Thank Tarvelsoup
RabbitMrs, Owner at Rabbit Resort Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2014

Mr. Tarvelsoup: We are confused why you reviewed Rabbit Resort and rated us poorly. We have no knowledge of your situation. As written, you stayed at the White House Hotel next door, not at Rabbit Resort. We are not located in the same compound as Jomtien Condotel, we are next door. We were not involved with your ordeal with the Condotel personnel, it has nothing to do with Rabbit Resort.

We are all very sad, a stroke of your pen has shattered 15 years of excellent service to thousands of people. Plus, the hard work of 60 employees, all of whom depend upon their salaries to support their families. Mr. and Mrs. Rabbit

Reviewed 3 February 2014

It's easily the best hotel on Dongtan Beach, although not cheap, it's still very good value for money. The service is excellent, they try hard to accommodate any changes you have. The owner was there every morning to check that everyone was OK - and the breakfast was one of the best hotel breakfasts I've had. Two pools, one for kids and one for adults - a major plus point.

The private section of beach is literally 10 metres from the hotel entrance. Local shops are about 10 mins walk along the promenade. The hotel can be difficult to find by car during the day as the govt, close the promenade to vehicles. Easy at night time though.

Overall, very safe, clean, well run, didn't make a single mistake

Room Tip: Ask for a ground floor sea view room
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank rogerstephens

Hello dear KL Guest: Thank you for writing about your experience at Rabbit Resort. We appreciate your thoughtfulness and kindness. It was our pleasure to be of service during your visit. Thank you again, Deborah Mrs. Rabbit

Reviewed 29 January 2014

We stayed at this delightful hotel / resort while playing golf at courses between Bangkok and Pattaya. The facilities are clean, attractive and peaceful away the maddening crowd of Pattaya. The breakfasts, restaurant and bar were excellent with both Thai and western food. There is no need to eat elsewhere. Family is the culture of this business, both for guests and staff. The owners are gracious and friendly greeting guests everyday and making everyone feel like family and welcome. They create a perfect combination of professionalism and friendliness. Book early to assure a reservation.

Room Tip: Let them know if you have difficulty accessing upstairs rooms. We stayed in upstairs "Forest" rooms which were excellent.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank H2OPerson
MrRabbitThailand, Owner at Rabbit Resort Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2014

Dear Golfer - we really appreciate your review, thank you so much. Golf is fantastic near Pattaya with many, many courses less than one hour away. Plus, the green fees are very reasonable. You are right! Our resort is designed to be a Thai Village right on the beach situated in a green forest.
Lots of wood and natural materials, no chrome or glass. Plus, the garden is lush, but in a freeform Thai way. Thank you again for staying with us - Best Bunny Wishes - Deborah Mrs. Rabbit