The location is perfect; it's just off of Walking Street, right next to the beach.
The restaurants/bars are very good, albeit incredibly expensive.
There's a massive sewage ditch running through the property, so you have to hold your breath walking from the lobby to the pool and back. However, the smell seemed localized and never even made it to the swimming pool. The rooms themselves are amazing and kept incredibly clean. We had a ground-floor room, but never even saw a single ant or fly in the room.
And, as is typical in Thailand - the beds are rock hard. We asked for a mattress topper, which they promptly put one on for us - but it was very thin and was almost useless.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recognised as one of Pattaya’s most outstanding and established properties, the Siam Bayshore Resort & Spa is an oasis nestled in 20 acres of lush, tranquil greenery. Guests enjoy an exclusive location on the peaceful southern end of Pattaya’s world-famous Beach Road. Twelve newly-renovated low-rise pavilions comprise the resort, including seven bars and restaurants, two swimming pools with Jacuzzi, children’s playground, games room, six tennis courts, fitness centre, meeting room, business centre, gift shop and Lotus Spa of Siam. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Agoda, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), ACCOR, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Siam Bayshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siam Bayshore Resort & Spa Pattaya Hotel Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Resort And Spa Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Hotel Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Resort Pattaya