Location is good with easy baht bus access to travel around pattaya (baht busses are really cheap, 10baht per person if you know where you are going). Orginally was abit worried about it being so close to walking street as i didnt want to have any part of that in pattaya, but the resort really feels disconnected from it. I had room 116 in the garden wing and could barely hear any sound from the bars outside my room along the paths at night.
The resort is beutifully deccorated, and the gardens around the resort are wonderful. People on tripadvisor seem to complain about the klong, but i feel like its really exaggerated criticism. Didnt smell much and def would not describe it as "horrid" or even necessarily bad.
Breakfast was wonderful! The pancake machine, while slow, produced some of the best pancakes ive eaten at a hotel breakfast. The fruit shake spot as well as the egg station were fantastic. Overall service at breakfast was great.
This brings out the next point, service at the hotel was amazing. The welcoming drink set was great and beautiful. All the people working there were very friendly and very helpful. Especially the guys working at the "car desk" (not sure what it was actually, opposite of the reception next to the door). They helped me and my gf organize a wonderful evening at "the mantra" including making the reservation, ordering a local pattaya taxi infront of the lobby and negotiating a reasonable price beforehand so i didnt need to negotiate with the taxi driver. Also the guy who did the reservation had his gf working at mantra so he did the booking! What a lovely coincidence :D And i have a feeling that because of this we got amazing sofa seats at the restraunt and got superb service there.
Anyways, back to the hotel, the room was very nice. There were a few mosquitos, but that is normal as it is in the tropics and surrounded by lush gardens. They did not bother us at all at night and we did not need to use repellent. Our room was on the edge of thr garden wing so it was very quiet! No noise pollution inside the room.
The pool areas were very nice and clean. The drinks were maybe abit pricy, but looked and tasted great and i felt that the price was decent. The pool area also caused me the biggest headache. While the reception did tell me that they had a policy that they would take away towels off sunbeds if they were not used in an hour, this was obviously not enforced. What resulted from this was all sunbed being taken with only half of them having people in them. However, because of the additional beach pool with more beds available, this didnt ruin the stay, just an inconvinience. Maybe it should be added to the pool rule list.
We also took a massage at the resort, which me and my gf fully enjoyed. The therapists were really proffessional and catered to individual needs and conditions.
There was a trip planner woman next to the spa who i did not have a good experience with. I tried to ask her about reserving a time at the spa as there was no one at the spa reception and instead of helping me she tried me to go to other spas outside the resort. I waited 15 mins and the spa woman came back to the recpetion and i got a time. (She was propably with a customer)
Overall my time at the resort was great and if i am going to go to pattaya again will definatley stay at siam bayshore again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recognised as one of Pattaya’s most outstanding and established properties, the Siam Bayshore Resort Pattaya is an oasis nestled in 20 acres of lush, tranquil greenery. Guests enjoy an exclusive location on the peaceful southern end of Pattaya’s world-famous Beach Road. Twelve newly-renovated low-rise pavilions comprise the resort, including seven bars and restaurants, two swimming pools with Jacuzzi, children’s playground, games room, six tennis courts, fitness centre, meeting room, business centre, gift shop and Lotus Spa of Siam. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Siam Bayshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siam Bayshore Resort & Spa Pattaya Hotel Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Resort And Spa Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Hotel Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Resort Pattaya