I've stayed here before and decided to come back. The service last time was excellent, however this time it took ages to check in, nobody offered to take the bags etc. Onward the aircon was way to cold and the regulator was broken, getting breakfast took ages, no towels available by the pool, bugs in the room and so on. Still a decent place to stay, but I've slept in way better places for half the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recognised as one of Pattaya’s most outstanding and established properties, the Siam Bayshore Resort & Spa is an oasis nestled in 20 acres of lush, tranquil greenery. Guests enjoy an exclusive location on the peaceful southern end of Pattaya’s world-famous Beach Road. Twelve newly-renovated low-rise pavilions comprise the resort, including seven bars and restaurants, two swimming pools with Jacuzzi, children’s playground, games room, six tennis courts, fitness centre, meeting room, business centre, gift shop and Lotus Spa of Siam. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Southall Travel, Booking.com, TravelUp, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Siam Bayshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siam Bayshore Resort & Spa Pattaya Hotel Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Resort And Spa Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Hotel Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Resort Pattaya