Very nice hotel,stuff there are super nice ,friendy and helpful .food is really good too! Very good location. Good choice for stay because very close to pier if you went to Koh Larn. Feel relaxing with beautiful swimming pool. I will choose this hotel again for my next trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recognised as one of Pattaya’s most outstanding and established properties, the Siam Bayshore Resort & Spa is an oasis nestled in 20 acres of lush, tranquil greenery. Guests enjoy an exclusive location on the peaceful southern end of Pattaya’s world-famous Beach Road. Twelve newly-renovated low-rise pavilions comprise the resort, including seven bars and restaurants, two swimming pools with Jacuzzi, children’s playground, games room, six tennis courts, fitness centre, meeting room, business centre, gift shop and Lotus Spa of Siam. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Prestigia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Siam Bayshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siam Bayshore Resort And Spa Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Resort & Spa Pattaya Hotel Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Hotel Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Resort Pattaya