We had booked our Honeymoon package for Thailand through a travel agent and Pattaya was our first stop. Some other holte was there in our itinerary but we finally landed up in this resort.
Excellent hospitality, rooms were very clean and well maintained. Wonderful view from the rooms. The rooms even had a tiny balcony overlooking the blue waters. Buffet breakfast had unending options and the food was very good. Was an excellent kickstarter for our trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recognised as one of Pattaya’s most outstanding and established properties, the Siam Bayshore Resort & Spa is an oasis nestled in 20 acres of lush, tranquil greenery. Guests enjoy an exclusive location on the peaceful southern end of Pattaya’s world-famous Beach Road. Twelve newly-renovated low-rise pavilions comprise the resort, including seven bars and restaurants, two swimming pools with Jacuzzi, children’s playground, games room, six tennis courts, fitness centre, meeting room, business centre, gift shop and Lotus Spa of Siam. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Agoda, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Siam Bayshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siam Bayshore Resort & Spa Pattaya Hotel Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Resort And Spa Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Hotel Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Resort Pattaya