I love this hotel because it has a huge nature park, a bigger tree and overall look greenish,it's give us good breathe in. It's also cause us feel freshed for whole day. The swimming pool also great arrangment, they hv the pool boy several point to service customer for
I hv a great holiday here and would like to share my experience to the others. I think I would coming back again in the next few months when I got my holidays.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recognised as one of Pattaya’s most outstanding and established properties, the Siam Bayshore Resort & Spa is an oasis nestled in 20 acres of lush, tranquil greenery. Guests enjoy an exclusive location on the peaceful southern end of Pattaya’s world-famous Beach Road. Twelve newly-renovated low-rise pavilions comprise the resort, including seven bars and restaurants, two swimming pools with Jacuzzi, children’s playground, games room, six tennis courts, fitness centre, meeting room, business centre, gift shop and Lotus Spa of Siam. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Hotelopia, ACCOR and TravelUp so you can book your Siam Bayshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siam Bayshore Resort & Spa Pattaya Hotel Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Resort And Spa Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Hotel Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Resort Pattaya