Stayed with a group of 8 at the end of April. We booked this place at the last minute after a change in plans. Had a very good experience. Rooms were clean and modern. Hotel facilities and amenities were excellent. Breakfast each morning was excellent even if you were late.
The only thing I would fault, at it costs it a full 5 star rating, is that one of the local 'rivers' runs through the middle of the complex. When I say 'river' it is basically just an open sewer. The smell didn't reach our rooms or anything like that but it was very strong in the courtyard pool which made that less than relaxing. However, we discovered the quieter beachside pool across the road which is much nicer.
All in all a very nice place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recognised as one of Pattaya’s most outstanding and established properties, the Siam Bayshore Resort & Spa is an oasis nestled in 20 acres of lush, tranquil greenery. Guests enjoy an exclusive location on the peaceful southern end of Pattaya’s world-famous Beach Road. Twelve newly-renovated low-rise pavilions comprise the resort, including seven bars and restaurants, two swimming pools with Jacuzzi, children’s playground, games room, six tennis courts, fitness centre, meeting room, business centre, gift shop and Lotus Spa of Siam. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, LoveHolidays, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Agoda, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Siam Bayshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siam Bayshore Resort & Spa Pattaya Hotel Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Resort And Spa Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Hotel Pattaya
- Siam Bayshore Resort Pattaya