Lek Hotel
Amari.com
US$156
US$152
  • Beachfront
LK The Empress(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$113
US$105
US$202
US$187
Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya(Pattaya)
US$122
US$104
Agoda.com
Mercure Pattaya Ocean Resort(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$90
Trip.com
US$134
US$107
Agoda.com
All reviewsgreat hotel for the priceold wingbuffet breakfast and dinnerdirectly across the streetbudget hotela couple of minutes walkrooms are big and cleanhave stayed here many timespool towelsper daybaht depositroom safefree wifinice poolpattaya hotelclean hotelthai food
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 February 2014

My stay at this hotel was great, I paid 1200 baht and got a room on the top floor of the new building. The room was huge with everything I needed and very clean. The location for me was great being on second road. I would definitely stay here again if I return to Pattaya.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Alan C
Reviewed 15 February 2014

I have previously posted favourably on the Lek Hotel having stayed in the 850 baht rooms (the Old Building) upwards of 10 occasions over 10 years. It was therefore with only a little hesitation that I booked a three week stay via the Asia Travel website for January 2014. My previous positive images for this hotel centred on the cheap room rate, pool, central location and it being welcoming to overnight visitors you may want to bring to yor room.
I booked my recent visit for three weeks at short notice and could only be allocated a room in the 'new building' fdor which I was charged 1200 baht a night. However, on arrival in the room I noted that there was no safe which is a major issue for me desite it being advertised as having an in-room safe. I requested a room change to a room with an in-room safe but the air conditioning was very loud and despoite my making repeated requests to the front desk staff to have it repaired or for me to again be re-allocated a new room I was not helped. I therefore checked out of the hotel after a total of six nights which was most inconvenient. You would imagine that a threat to leave a hotel would focus the minds of the staff as they were losing a customer but they did not give a damn about me despite them knowing I was a regular customer.
The hotel pool area is very scruffy and dirty with sun beds which are of rotten wood and cigarette buts on the sun deck area near the pool. There is no attempt to tidy up.
The hotel fabric is deteriorating badly, rooms at the front and side are noisy owing to traffic and the staff are very unhelpful to guests who have problems. I have therefore decided to stop staying at this hotel and suggest guests seek alternative accommodation in better hotels nearby.
The 1200 baht rooms are a joke - the only difference I could see was a duvet and black out curtains. Not god value for money. Avoid this hotel.

Room Tip: Top floor, rear of the premises overlooking the pool. The front and sides can be very noisy and have no balcony.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
5  Thank PattayaRegular
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Me and my wife booked lek hotel pattaya 3 months in advance, two rooms in the new building hi floor pool viue as iv stayed there before.
after a few days with her mum in Korat, we then took our children,mother in-law and sister-In-law (6) people to lek hotel Pattaya,

while in korat we phoned to tell them we where in Thailand and would arrive the next day, and was told the price of the room was 1300bt??? even thow I booked three months earlier at internet prices of 1050bt???

on arrival a very rude lady gave us the keys to the rooms I didn't book, after my wife (Thai) and myself when't back to coplane we where told if you wont to move it would cost 1350bt.

as we would be charged for one nights stay we put up with BAD rooms and that afternoon my wife and myself whent around soi 12 and Pattaya to find another Hotel

We then Moved the next day to J P Court Soi Lenkee and enjoyed our holiday.

Lek Hotel Has CHANGED from years ago NOT same service, try to extrote more money from you for new building, main building rooms the same size.

Room Tip: new building has the same size rooms as main building nothing special, yes the pool side are bigger, but not the same price as published on internet website. stafe attertude has changed NO LONGER WELCOMING.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
9  Thank Adam M
Reviewed 2 October 2013

I have stayed in this hotel many times over the past 20 years.
The best thing is the cental location. The pool is OK if you don't mind being surrounded by 500 windows looking down oin you. No complimentary breakfast even though they have a buffet - many similar hotel do give you a free breakfast.
Rooms in the old block are decent value for the price but could benefit from some refurbishment.
The rooms in the new block are bigger and better but you pay more for them. If you have a pool facing room you will have a balcony and catch the afternoon sun. But beware, these rooms also suffer the noise of the band in an adjacent bar from around 6:30 pm until midnight. No problem if you are out at that time but a pain if you want a quiet night in.
The staff can often be quite rude if you have any problems or questions. The customer doesn't come first in their view of things.

Room Tip: Pool facing rooms catch the afternoon sun.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
10  Thank GeorgeSeator
Reviewed 12 September 2013

I recently stayed here as some of my friends checked in here because they had safe parking for their cars. The rooms below par for the price.(my room smelled like old curry) The breakfast in the morning for 150. Baht- beside the fact that you can eat as much as you like- just not worth it. I checked in with my Thai Gf and when we return later that evening they wanted to see her ID.(which was upstairs) so after the guy at the front desk started shouting at us that she can not go to the room- i went upstairs to collect her ID. No apologies afterwards ... just the rude look.
Walk around the corner to The Flipper house. breakfast included. Rooms a lot nicer and price the same.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends