InterContinental Pattaya Resort
Areca Lodge(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$44
Agoda.com
Amari Nova Suites Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$44
Amari.com
Mercure Pattaya Hotel(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$50
Agoda.com
A-One The Royal Cruise Hotel(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$79
Priceline
Golden Sea Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$43
US$34
Hilton Pattaya(Pattaya)
US$206
US$381
US$330
1,335 results
All reviewselements restaurantinfiniti restaurantdeluxe pavilioninfinity barocean viewprivate beachseafood buffetfree shuttle servicebeautiful propertythe general managershuttle busrain showerthe club loungeaway from the hustle and bustlethe hotel offerspool stafffront office
Reviewed 29 July 2014

I stayed at the Sheraton Pattaya Resort with close relatives. When we arrived the staff was very friendly and professional with the check-in. Once we checked in they drove us in a golf cart to our rooms which were next to the pools. The kids played in the pool for a few hours before we ate lunch at the Inifinity restaurant. The restaurant had a great view of the ocean.We ordered burgers and pizza. The pizza was amazing. Being from the U.S. that means alot. The rest of the evening was spent in the city watching shows and touring the streets.
In the morning we ate breakfast upstairs. The food selection was excellent. They had everything from Thai food to American to sushi and fruits. Most of us had made to order omelettes. We were even greeted by the General Manager who was helping the staff clearing tables and assisting other guests.
Unfortunately we had to check out really early that morning so we could not enjoy the rest of the facilities. When I come back to Pattaya, this is the resort that i will be staying at again and again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Tee S
Tomo K, General Manager at InterContinental Pattaya Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2014

Dear Tee S,

Thank you for staying with us at Sheraton Pattaya Resort and for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor. It was a true pleasure to be able to meet and greet you and I'm delighted that you enjoyed your time with us. Your comments about the Pizza is appreciated and I will pass on to the team. While all of them are very tasty, the mushroom Pizza is my personal favorite!

I regret that you were not able to stay long and enjoy the different facilities but it certainly provides us with a reason to be able to welcome you back in the future. Once again, thank you for being our valuable guest and I look forward to welcoming you back with warm and gracious Thai hospitality.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 29 July 2014

This was my second time here and both times were just amazing experiences. My family and I had a great time. The staff is very friendly. The kids loved the pool. The rooms were very nice. The food was great. Couldn't have asked for a better stay. Definitely would recommend to others. We will always be returning here for our trips.

• Stayed: July 2014

Dear Mama_sks

Thank you for being our valuable guest and for sharing your recent experience. As a hotelier, It's always rewarding to see our guests returning and I'm delighted that you and your family enjoyed your 2nd visit with us just as much as the 1st. I hope on your 3rd visit, I will have the opportunity to personally be able to meet you in the resort and thank you for your loyalty.

Once again, thank you for choosing Sheraton Pattaya Resort and I look forward to your return in the near future.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

This property is for sure the best thing that Pattaya has going for it. I was in Pattaya for business and the Sheraton was truly a sanctuary from the rest of the city. I had an amazing view of the Gulf of Thailand. Internet was fast. The restaurants on the property were very reasonably priced. The staff was incredibly courteous even for preparing an early breakfast for me that I was able to pick up at 4:30 in the morning before heading out for work. As a note to other readers it is important to understand what Pattaya is before you book a holiday there. For those that do come to Pattaya for a holiday, just outside the city it is absolutely gorgeous.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank 1whereintheworldami1
Tomo K, General Manager at InterContinental Pattaya Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Dear 1whereintheworldami1,

Thank you for being our guest and for your positive feedback. It's great to learn that you were able to enjoy the facility and how our associates was able to prepare you with the a box breakfast for your early morning. These are the personal touch which makes the resort special and I will be sure to share your kind comments to recognize their efforts.

It was a real pleasure to have you as our guest and we look forward to your return soon.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

A peaceful place in perfect distance from the hectic Pattaya. Walking or a cheap taxi or using the free shuttle bus. We stayed off season so there were very little people at the hotel, some days different seminars and fully booked in the weekend but in weekdays we more or less had the facilities for ourselves. Room and breakfast good and well kept. Staff very friendly, service minded and helpful. Some lack of English skills though.
Only minuses were the air condition which seemed worn and noisy and the water pressure in the showers which was inadequate.

Room Tip: Be a SPG member(free reg) it gives you free Wifi and some other benefits.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Tomo K, General Manager at InterContinental Pattaya Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2014

Dear Traveller190504,

Thank you for choosing Sheraton Pattaya Resort and sharing your feedback on this online community. I appreciate you taking the time to share you points and will look into the areas of opportunity with the AC and water pressure.

Once again, thank you for being our guest and we look forward to having you back soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Booked a sea view room, which was quite nice with private balcony. The room did not not have any "wow" factor. Grounds are nice, with a steep walk down to private beach and pools. Breakfast is pretty ordinary with everything crammed into much too small a space for the amount of diners. You have to wait to pass staff and diners alike as they navigate around the buffet. Not enough tables and not enough staff. Prices are bit lower now at off-peak, but I can stay at Amari for 1/2 the price with much better service and also a better room. Probably would not bother again.

Room Tip: Sea View rooms are probably the pick, and are quieter. This Hotel has a lot of rich Thai kids and I would imagine that pool rooms would be noisy.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AnneNap33

Dear AnneNap33,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us on Trip Advisor. I regret to learn the negative experience you had but I'm glad that our Director of Culinary and Services was able to personally reach out to you upon your departure for a proper follow up. Please rest assured what you experienced is not indicative of our level of service.

We look forward to welcoming you back so that we can regain your confidence on your next stay.