“New oasis in busy Pattaya” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Citrus Parc Pattaya Hotel by Compass Hospitality

Citrus Parc Pattaya Hotel by Compass Hospitality
Ranked #6 of 441 Hotels in Pattaya
Khao Lak, Thailand
“New oasis in busy Pattaya”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

I believe the hotel opened 1 month ago but the service team works hand in hand like they worked already long time together. The rooms are spacious and very clean. I could have stayed the whole day in the room without missing anything. The pool area is quiet and very green which makes it perfect to relax. The pool bar offers excellent cocktails for great value. The beach is not far away and the location is quiet central to all attractions in busy Pattaya. The breakfast has very attentive, friendly and fast service. It caters for all nationalities. Great value for money. All in all a great product for a great value for money. I will return here for a short holiday from busy Bangkok anytime and I will recommend it to my friends without a doubt. Thank you for looking so well after me and my girlfriend.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
5 Thank Falko F
Suriya S, General Manager at Citrus Parc Pattaya Hotel by Compass Hospitality, responded to this review, 16 May 2014
Dear Falko F

Thank you for your choosing to stay with us at Citrus Parc Hotel Pattaya and the time that you have taken to share your great feedback with us.

We are extremely delighted that you have appreciate our location, services and friendliness of our staff. We are enjoyed your stay with us and that our services have create memories that are meaning full to you. I will sure pass on this to the team as it will serves as an encouragement to cotinue to maintain a high standard for all guest.

We are delighted that you found the hotel's Pool Bar and Pool is making you a perfect relexing as well as with the great value for money.

We hope to welcome you back again so that we can make your stay a more memorable one.

Suriya S. (Sunny)

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Bangkok, Thailand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

I planed to travelling to Pattaya in last minute, and decided to chose this hotel with no information.

I quite surprised with warm welcoming from staff, I had to thank you to management team to know thai expectation, they are serving with fresh lemon grass juice. and fruit plate in the room.while I checking in, staff they are offered FREE Upgrade to try they are new product. I really love they are offered.

The room is quite chic with turquoise theme. new equipment, cleanliness. comfortable bed with premium bed sheet. Overall is perfect for my trip. The hotel close to Pattaya Park and walking street by drive which easy for us to drop by.

The pool very fit with property. even not that big but it enough for our perfect trip.

Room Tip: The hotel close to Pattaya Park only 5 min by walk. The highest floor is the best to try out.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank RacketH
Suriya S, General Manager at Citrus Parc Pattaya Hotel by Compass Hospitality, responded to this review, 13 May 2014
Dear RacketH,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Citrus Parc Hotel Pattaya and for the time that you have taken to share your great feedback with us.

I'm most pleased to hear that you enjoyed our serivce and friendliness of our staff. i will sure pass on this to the team as it will serve as an encouragement to continue to maintain a high standard for all guests.

i truly appreciate your kind compliment and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again to Citrus Parc Hotel Pattaya in the near future.

Pune, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014

At first I was a bit hesitant about booking this hotel as it was a brand new one, but I'm glad I booked this hotel for my stay at Pattaya. It is such a beautiful place to stay in Pattaya. The room interiors are modern and contemporary.

The color tones of white and blue just make it look so fresh. They have an amazing swimming pool which was just perfect for me to relax and enjoy. The staff is really helpful and have a smile on their face constantly. Perfect hospitality! The best part is that there is convenience store right opposite the hotel to get your general requirements. I would definitely recommend all of you to choose this hotel for your next stay at Pattaya

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
3 Thank nekbyters
Suriya S, General Manager at Citrus Parc Pattaya Hotel by Compass Hospitality, responded to this review, 9 May 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your positive review and great compliment on our well designed room to make you enjoyed your stay with us as well as you have appreciated our location and our swimming pool to make you a perfect relexing and enjoynable stay.

Once again, thank you for positively pointing out the service and friendliness of our staff. I will sure pass on this to the team as it will serve as an encouragement to continue to maintain a high standard for all guests.

I truly appreciate your kind word and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again to Citrus Parc Hotel in the near future.