Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
786Uktravelguru
Birmingham, United Kingdom

Love this place

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 8 Jun 2012
Normally only ever stay 5 star, have stopped in some of the best hotels in the world including the Dubai Atalntis, was recommended this hotel by a friend who visits Pattaya twice a year, he introduced me to the manager Mr Rangsit which made my stay more satisfying the staff can't do enough for you, the hotel has been refurbed since I last came here, and for 20 quid a night I can't understand how you can complain, it's a 3 minute walk to the beach, the pool is the best part of the hotel my kids spend hours swimming the water is warm, and the security??????? OMG!!!! This must be one the safest hotels I have stayed at and my portfolio is huge including top hotels in Dubai and Bangkok Philippines Vietnam Malaysia India Bangladesh and all over Europe, there's a 24 hour guard watching the CCTV, safe in room has a pin number that you can choose the doors have proper hotel handle locks not pad locks the patio doors are locked well enough for my wife and 3 baby's to feel safe, I normally spend 200 to 300 quid a night for a family suite when I travel, and only stay here because the manager makes gives us the personal service and has become a friend! It's next to a supermarket and has the kiss restaurant opposite for light snacks, all in all stay here every year and will keep coming thanks Mike Faulkner for telling about the peace resort hotel in Pattaya really the best and child friendly!
Date of stay: June 2012
Room Tip: ask for Mr Rangsit when you email
Trip type: Travelled with family
  • ZenHotels.com
    £36
1.4 miles from Peace Resort Hotel
View more hotels in Pattaya
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 April 2012

Checked in today, staff are great and very friendly, pool is great, room is very nice, fridge and minibar great, comfortable bed, nice shower, much better than fairfax next door all brilliant.
My only concern is security, there is a digital safe in the room big enough for your wallet but the glass blinds at the front and back of the room mean that anyone can easily remove a couple of blinds from the window and access your room.
I think management must have realized this so have installed burglar alarms in the rooms and ask guests to padlock the door from the inside?, this however seems to cover the door not the windows, I stand to be corrected on this but I see no censors on windows?.
To recap, this is a lovely property with brilliant staff, I just don't feel safe here until the hotel replaces the stupid window blinds with proper lockable windows.
Actually just tried the alarm, only works on the door, not the windows and only if I put a wad of paper behind it to stop it going off.
This place is OK if you don't leave any valuables in your room, like laptop, camera etc but kind of annoying to have to carry every time you leave your room.
All in all, great value, rubbish security.

Date of stay: April 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Ken B
Reviewed 23 January 2012

This hotel looks a very good value for money hotel with good reviews but here are the facts !
Who the hell is writing these good reviews (must be hotel staff) - I booked to stay 16 days, and I phoned 48 hours before my arrival to ask if there were any problems with my room/hotel- with a reply all was fine. On arrival the car park was like a builder's merchant's yard and I soon found the hotel was under complete refurbishment and I was booked into a room in the middle of a building site. The room I can only describe as a good dog kennel that was damp/dirty and I could see why they were being demolished. The noise is non stop 9 to 5 and the work will not be completed for 12 months or more. There also appears to be no health and safety as no hotel in the e u could continue to operate in this manner ! My polite request for a full refund was ignored and the manager was totally abusive even with a thai friend's help to resolve the matter. The reviews stating the location is wonderful does not mention it's about 2 miles from walking street.

Room tip: Find another hotel like I did.
Date of stay: October 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
12  Thank cotswoldtony
Reviewed 20 September 2011

for the price you pay you cannot find any better hotel for family vacation.they have very good pool for childeren my son liked it very much.the only bad thing about hotel was their air con,and tv channel.and no wifi in our room.air con was not very cold.if you are single and want nightlife maybe it is better to find a hotel near walkingstreet.otherwise the location is very good for family .

Room tip: the room near pool is better
Date of stay: July 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank datis
Reviewed 10 August 2011

I didn't expect the room is that big and beautiful with the small balcony since the price is cheap. The location is wonderful with the supermarket and restaurants nearby. It is easy to reach everywhere in Pattaya likewise. The staff is kind and helpful. It is a value of money in no doubt ! Highly recommended.

Date of stay: August 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2011

The prices are Cheaper than stated. Starting at aboit £15/750B which is okay for the location and the rooms are spacious with good a/c and a nice little balcony to sit and enjoy a beer! Unexpectedly it had a very nice pool and great service from the guys at the bar and front desk! Overall a great place if you want to avoid the chaos..!! *****

Date of stay: August 2011