after adriatic palace hotel's, never heard of hotelthailand or booking, bang goes 19520 baht which i am assured will buy a lot in pattaya- 3/4 a honda wave for a start- and quite a bit in wimbledon off on my yamaha stepthrough with wife to find a hotel. being rich but less than before my guaranteed confirmed internet booking fiasco chose another charter type hotel. in reality the difference between this type and the 600 - 800 baht ones is better location and pool and less morning arguments between hotel guests and their new best friends- well worth the extra 1000 if you ask me.
jomtien garden is to me in the ideal location in pattaya, the water is now getting cleaner, protected swimming versus the killer jetskis larger, many more thai families, easy walk up to the excellent stalls and restaurants near the police box. bars are mostly drab somehow the football, music, country and rama V bars have mutated into 12 bored isan farmgirls shouting welcome. this has NOTHING to do with handsome man mutating into papa as my wife suggests.
hotel 2-3 star- no balcony or 3, reception staff good some excellent, excellent other staff who make thailand special, rooms comfortable, good views if you look in the right direction, breakfast typically thai and good but you may have to wait for your favourite omlette, bacon, fruit to appear. (nowhere is a patch on lek hotel 2nd rd 110 bhat b'fast but you knew that already). pool is fine. nice clientele mix russian, western european, korean, thai, chinese and trying to get along, it seems the more the russians mix the more like us they get- is that decadent, it's certainly softer.
superior rooms at 1670 baht good value and better than delux at 2200 fancy soap more than offst by extra noise from interconnecting doors. suites a bargain at 2800 being 2 x bedrooms and living room. in our 13 nights we were bounced around 4 rooms but we were very happy to stay. recommended
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Jomtien Garden Hotel & Resort on the pristine beach of Jomtien. The hotel is situated approximately 147 kms. South of Bangkok and only a 10-minutes drive south of Pattaya. Conveniently accessible to shopping malls, restaurants and major tourist attractions. The hotel also is an exotic place for a romantic moment just before the sun slips down into the sea. The hotel's ambiance is blessed with an eclectic mix of thai rustic,modern and tropical settings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Jomtien Garden Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jomtien Garden Hotel And Resort
- Jomtien Garden Hotel Pattaya