“A cozy place with excellent service and great food”

Moonlight Fine Dining
Ranked #14 of 958 Restaurants in Pattaya
Price range: US$18 - US$89
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Singapore, Singapore
“A cozy place with excellent service and great food”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

This hidden place in Pattaya is like home. We enjoyed an outstanding service and an exceptional dining experience.

• Visited June 2014
TomMoonlight, Owner at Moonlight Fine Dining, responded to this review, 7 June 2014
Dear O G,
Thank you for joining us at Moonlight, & for taking the time to share your experience.
To be thought of as a place like home to you, is a great honor for us. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Ban Chang, Thailand
“The food was only surpassed by the service.”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Fine food, seared scallops and caviar, slow roasted duck, seared foie gras with a great bottle of wine and ice cream with brie, to name just a little of the experience. My only very small gripe, no sherry for an aperitif.

• Visited May 2014
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Dear Mr Raymond J Edwards,
Thank you for joining us at Moonlight, & taking the time to share your experience. Our team remembers you well, & it was an absolute pleasure to serve you. I assure you & our restaurant manager, Art, also assures you; your next visit will be matched with an outstanding sherry.
Look forward to seeing you again.
Apollo, Pennsylvania
“Cure for homesickness!”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Just when all you need is something to remind you of home!
Went here to celebrate my friends birthday, the staff were wonderfully accommodating!
I being lactose intolerant and my friends muslim, they happily guided us through the menu and were nice enough to adjust some dishes to our liking.
The food was amazing! we started with the roasted duck, beef consume and lobster bisque, then we ordered the Tomahawk steak and salmon steak.
The staff are wonderfully trained and the chef was gracious and humble.
I would defiantly come back if ever back in Pattaya.

• Visited May 2014
TomMoonlight, Owner at Moonlight Fine Dining, responded to this review, 1 June 2014
Dear missdrum_atic,

I want to personally thank you, it was an honor to be the chosen venue for the birthday celebration. Thank you also, for taking the time to share your experience here. Our team will be very happy to read your words of appreciation, we always strive to make the night something special & we did for you. We look forward to welcoming you back, whenever you visit Pattaya.
kota kinabalu
“Another Great Meal”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

After my last visit with my girlfriend last month, I decide to come back with friends. I love this restaurant because is intimate and very private.

We had a great night, thanks to the good food, great service and excellent wine. We all ordered set menu for 1600 baht. Everyone was happy and in my opinion good value for money.

Dear ProfetaAsia
I want to personally thank you for choosing us, not once but twice now, for dinner. Also for taking the time to share your experience here. I understand you are an experienced fine diner, your feedback is important to us. Or set menu is something we change regularly, next month will be something new for you. Look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Pattaya, Thailand
“Great experience!”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

We visited this place on the 10th, May. When I reserved the table on the phone the manager kindly offered to meet us at the entrance of View Talay 7 in case if we have difficulties with finding the way to the restaurant. An inviting start, isn't it?
The design of Moonlight Fine Dining is nice, although I like a bit different interior conceptions, but my companions enjoyed it. The staff is extremely friendly, attentive, well-trained, speaks good English, and quick - one of the best staff I've met in Pattaya's restaurants! Food was classy (at least everything that we ordered), the choice is varied and will please any taste - sea food, steaks, Thai food, salads, desserts... I am not a foodie, but know a lot about fish as I was born and lived in the Far East of Russia, where there is a lot of salmon and every first male is an avid fisher. And I must say the salmon I opted to the main course was really above all praise! You can trust me, as I've eaten salmon in every Pattaya restaurant I've been to during my 3,5 years living experience here.. And I highly recommend their salads - the choice of ingredients is so exquisite and delicious that definitely expanded the limits of my ideas about salads! Soup, oysters and steak my well-travelled friends ordered were warmly praised too. The final chord was the dessert - we chose one that we shared just to taste. It was great! A bottle of white wine was nice too, although a bit expensive in my mind - but you have to put up with this fact in Pattaya restaurants...
The bill was impressive - over 7 thousand baht for 3 persons, but we were ready for it, as had planned to pamper ourselves that night! You definitely can spend much less with the same gourmet and service outcome.. A 10% discount from the manager for my future dinners here is as a nice bonus!
A few words about the toilet. People very seldom share their expressions on this part of the restaurants, an important one, as dirty, with clogged bowls toilets spoil your impressions of the most advertised and recommended restaurants (I've had this unpleasant experience in Pattaya). Toilet in Moonlight Fine Dining will meet your aesthetic and sanitary demands 100%! :-)
I am happy to have got such nice fine dining spot in my neighborhood, recommend it to everyone as Pattaya must-go, and will definitely come with my friends again! Thank you, guys!
Elena

1 Thank Elena0811Z
TomMoonlight, Owner at Moonlight Fine Dining, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Dear Elena,
I wanted to personally thank you for dining with us, and taking the time to share your experience here.
Chef Gig wanted to pass on his thanks, for your kind words regarding the Salmon in particular.
Attention to detail has been at the forefront of our minds in creating Moonlight, it's great to hear we made an impact with you.
Look forward to welcoming you back soon, & thank you for also sharing your photos with us here.