“value for money” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of East Sea Resort Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Pattaya
East Sea Resort Hotel
Ranked #184 of 441 Hotels in Pattaya
Cayo Coco, Cuba
“value for money”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2012

B1300 per day, clean rooms, 24 hour bar, no problem bring guest back to room

Room Tip: rooms over bridge are newer and quiter
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank dougie m

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Stockholm, Sweden
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2010

booked part 3 got part 1 got now refound , Rooms are dirty , Bathroom is a disaster the Service is very poor ! Food tast like dogpo but you have to pay like it is Caviar
For the Price you can find much better Hotels or Resorts in Pattaya !!!
The Manager (Woman and Thai/Chinese mix ) is very unfriendly and as you can see the Resort is never fullbooked so it means she does a bad job .

stay away from the hotel or at least dont book the hotel over the own webpage ...take Thailandhotes etc . so you can change or canzel the Hotel if you not happy or get something you dont booked

Pools are all pretty nice ... thats the only pluspoint for his hotel from me

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
8 Thank Noksukou

Travellers are raving about these Pattaya hotels

Cambridge, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2010

My folks come out here every Christmas and New Year and I am starting to come out every other year to celebrate with them. The resort is broken up into parts I have stayed in part 3 and this year part 4.

Pt 3 from 2 yrs ago: This is very cheap accommodation and very conveniently located to get to the beach. The facilities are basic but exactly what you really want, rooms are nice and clean, you have a patio area to relax and then you have a communal pool to relax in aswell. This is a little dated, but I liked the small houses you stay in and the staff couldn't be nicer. I wouldn't call this luxury but it was exactly what was needed and no more.

Pt 4 this year, this is the brand new area, and it is really nice. The bathrooms have baths, you can tell they really tried to make this a nice place to stay and over all I think it is. The rooms are huge and I would even say perhaps much bigger than needed. They have a large sink in the room itself by the kettle, we were not sure why but I found it useful. The pool was very nice and I was relaxing there a lot. The manageress of pt 4 is to be highly commended, she is kind, thoughtful and has a great sense of humour. She is very much in control of everything at the resort and I don't think I have ever seen anyone work harder. I got flowers on my bed which smelt wonderful and I think that was just he maids being really nice to us. Breakfast was included in the room rate which it wasn't for pt 3, was basic but nice. (good bacon)

Over all pt 3 and pt 4, from a personal point of view, pt 4 is a lot more expensive than pt 3 and pt 3 had everything I wanted. I enjoy staying at the East Sea a lot, people are friendly, helpful and the rooms are really clean. It can be a bit noisy as there are a lot of Europeans coming here on holiday to enjoy the cheap night life (this is part of Pattaya not this area) Still didn't have any trouble with them and in gen they are all a good sport. Anyway I dare say the management can handle them! My partner and I wouldn't normally choose to come to Pattaya on holiday, he is T total and we are quite quiet people really. Oddly this place is really growing on me, people are friendly and a good laugh, food is good and a cold singha beer never hard to track down. If your looking for a place where you can have a break from 24hr partying then this is it, a small haven away from the madding crowd on your door step!

• Stayed December 2009, travelled as a couple