“An oasis in the middle of pattaya jungle”

Fairtex Sports Club Hotel
Ranked #104 of 458 Hotels in Pattaya
Reviewed 16 January 2013

I stayed in pattaya during the busy New Years holiday, it was a mad house anywhere we went, however once inside our hotel it was like being in the eye of the hurricane , it quiet peaceful and all around us was crazy . This hotel deserve to b called a resort, it's got it all
I will not hesitate to book my next stay in pattaya, I wish the had more hotels in other locations. Great gym, great pool great customer service

• Stayed: December 2012
2  Thank Freewilly1964

Reviewed 15 January 2013

I will never forget my stay at the Fairtex Sports Club. I had quite the adventure when I lost my room key and security wasn't going to let me into my room. My passport and documents were locked in my room safe and I had no way of proving who I was. Luckily, Caroline from Guest Relations was working and I was able to communicate with her as she's an American working at the hotel. It was such a relief.

Caroline the very next day gave me some very helpful tips on where to eat, shop and tips on the nightlife. The location of the hotel was great as it was central to everything. All the places Caroline recommended were within walking distance.

I look forward to my next trip to Fairtex and hopefully I don't lose my room key again. If I do, I hope Caroline is still there working!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank MYNYC77
Reviewed 14 January 2013

We stayed in this hotel last year in October. The room is very basic but very clean. Room gets cleaned everyday and towels get changed daily. The bed is very comfortable. The breakfast is ok and they have an egg station which is very nice. I could not fault the staff!!! they are absolutly amazing and look after you so well! I would deffo go back but would probaly upgrade my room.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Sian B
Reviewed 12 January 2013

I'v been here second times with my family, and the staff recognize us and treat us so excellent.
All facilities here made me and my family happy and good health, I took raw food at Rasayana same area with hotel, it was excellent and made me lose weight within 7 days. I would like to say how wonderful Hotel in pattaya, swimming pool is so great and I would like someone who want to have good time come to FAIRTEX! you will get the wonderful trip here.

Room Tip: Grand deluxe room is the best !
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Jimmy p
Reviewed 7 January 2013

I have been a member for 5 yrs now..excellent service. I have been asked to complete a in house form..well I did mention the staff should be trained on First Aid some do but to what standard?
I do notice the increase of members doing Mua Thai Training, mostly Russians. I will push senior staff to follow my personal upgrades the Hotel needs as this was part of the questionnaire. The hotel owner I know personally and he is really focused on sports and people...Phillip has pictures on the wall back to the 1970's and show he is really focused on people. I hope you will come and see this fantastic hotel and sports center. One can get a free day pass, mention Mr. Ron told you of this oasis in the land of smiles. Enjoy the New Year and come experience what real hospitality is..see you SOON! Mr. Ron

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank RotorRon
Reviewed 4 January 2013

I think Pattaya in general is okay but not my favourite place in Thailand, so I only stay 2-3 days. But no doubt Fairtex is a great place to stay in Pattaya. Big swimming pool, muay thai, basketball, tennis etc etc.

Great staff and service, food is good (and good price compared to other hotels). The budget rooms are more than good enough (have aircondition and everything), but if you need something better they also have more expensive rooms that are more "fancy".

And yeah, thank you Caroline, you are very helpful :)

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Soren-Tennispro
Reviewed 14 December 2012

Good value and excellent service. Staff friendly and professional .superior rooms are good and kept clean and tidy. Facilities for sports are excellent and the staff knowledge bridges many language gaps.security is first class and friendly. Breakfast iis served fresh and there are no limits to amounts.

Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank james d
Travellers also viewed these Pattaya hotels
Thai Garden Resort
#62 of 458 in Pattaya
Adelphi Pattaya
Adelphi Pattaya
#15 of 458 in Pattaya

Been to Fairtex Sports Club Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Fairtex Sports Club Hotel

Address: 179/185-212 Moo 5, North Pattaya Rd | Naklua, Banglamung, Pattaya 20150, Thailand
Region: Thailand > Chonburi Province > Pattaya
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Swimming Pool
#41 Spa Hotel in Pattaya
#67 Luxury Hotel in Pattaya
Price Range: £20 - £214 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Fairtex Sports Club Hotel 4*
Get impressed with the most captivated atmosphere in the midst of sensuous architecture of the Eastern and Western. Ideally located at the entrance to Thailand's premier tourist beach, Fairtex Pattaya hotel and sports club offers guests an unparalleled holiday. The city is conveniently accessible by private car or coach, and only 1 and a half hours drive from Bangkok. Built on 9 rais of land, our property has the distinction of being the first and only property in Thailand to combine a four-star luxury hotel with a world class sports club and a dedicated Muay Thai training camp. This new experience will sweep you off your feet bringing you total entertainment and relaxation. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairtex Sports Club Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Fairtex Sports Hotel